• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Modified[Scripters Needed]!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
No, start the thread in Progressing Hacks. Isn't it your main hack?

4th Gen. 4th GEN IS GOD. XD But that's so easy. But first, you must be willing to get rid of some Pokemon. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE THAT CHANCE?

You know how??

And, this is just a demake, so Sideshow Showcase. And, of course, I'll just replace the Johto Pokemons.

Years

Pokemon Modified FireRed

A FireRed hack by Codename Peace (and Team Modified)

General

INTRO:
Hello, all, I'm Codename Peace, you can call me Charizard, and I present you my hack, Pokemon Modified Fire Red.

I tried hacking many times, always resulting to fails, so I'm determined with your help, to complete it.

STORY:
Red, a 10 year-old boy, starts his own journey through Kanto, catching Pokemon, battling Cooltrainers, Youngsters, Aroma Ladies, Cue Balls, and of course, the gym leaders, and the Elite Four, and lastly the Champion.

Gary, his rival, is also starting his own journey, battling Red, here and there, with his Pokemon.

But meanwhile, the Kanto Region has its own problems, Team Rocket is trying to rise, trying to kidnap priceless Pokemon, do you have the guts to challenge them all?

Features

Hoenn Pokemons, and some Johto Pokemon
The Pokemon that needs trading will just evolve via leveling up, so battle more!
This hack, has a Day and Night System
If I find the right guy, or miss, there will be updated scripts.
Updated maps, but you can't notice the difference.

Media

aujupz.jpg
2gwrx9f.jpg

Support Banners

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/QwYkJsB.png
http://i.imgur.com/QwYkJsB.png

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/11JO0PD.png
11JO0PD.png

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/PhBusz2.png
PhBusz2.png

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/jmpJvwb.png
jmpJvwb.png

Download

None yet.

Credits

gio7sm- Banner making, CSS, Titlescreen Editor
Maker of tools- Well, tools.
Gamefreak- Pokemon :3

Years
This is just a test, but, gio7sm, I think that CSS, is for, you know, when the hack is presented to the Sideshow Showcase, so I'm not gonna use it now.

Etherion

and here are my notes:
-Bug when talking to Dad
-Really cool Day/Time feature
-It seems that the only 'modified' thing about the hack are only a few things (dad, and the Pokemon)
-for my Suggestions:
--New tiles
--New hero sprites, and trainer sprites

thats all for now~

Years
I tested it out :3
and here are my notes:
-Bug when talking to Dad
-Really cool Day/Time feature
-It seems that the only 'modified' thing about the hack are only a few things (dad, and the Pokemon)
-for my Suggestions:
--New tiles
--New hero sprites, and trainer sprites

thats all for now~

1. Yeah, I know the bug, and I fixed it.
2. Yes, thank you.
3. Yes, and the scripts, but I can't name it, Pokemon Slightly Modified, or Unmodified, isn't it?
4. If you're talking about OW, I can do some recoloring, the only problem is:
A. I don't know how to recolor them during battle, in short, I can't recolor the custom sprites, no one will join;-;
B. I'm planning to use this,
Meowth's Rombase, which replaces the old Kanto styled trainers.
5. New tiles(got switched)
A. I once planned ProjectUnnamed of WesleyFG, but, under certain circumstances, I did not, which includes Scripting, Hex Knowledge, and maybe more.
B. And, I attempted, WesleyFG's another Rombase, RombaseMinis, but Red, and Leaf's OWs is messed up, so do Gary's.
PLANS:
Slightly off topic: Join, please, I'm in need of Scripters.:), please:pink_smile:

True Plans:
I plan to make a thread of this hack in Sideshow Showcase, when, as I said earlier, when I finish Celadon, or Vermilion.
So sit tight.
The Demo, has bugs, sure, it's not a perfect hack, come on.
Can you please, for my sake, and the members, JOIN??

Years
Route 2 has wrong map restrictions. And Nurse Joy, when you heal your Pokemon, the top of her hair is cut off by a rock...Did you mess with the healing scripts?

What map restrictions?
Can you post a screenshot?
And I just changed the OW sprite of Nurse Joy, and again, can you post a picture?
EDIT: I tested it, hehehe, sorry, yes, Nurse Joy's Sprite is messed up, I'm gonna change it to her orig. sprite, and lastly, the map restrictions, it looks like I switched the move permissions.
Lol. Didnt see this message. Yes, I know how. It's easy, but we have to replace some Pokemon.

I've done a little bit of tile inserter, didn't want to work with me. So I do Pokemon inserting.

That is absolutely brilliant!
I will give you the patch later.
And, please replace the Johto Pokemons, and replace it with Gen. 4 Pokemons!

Last edited:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
If you still need a scripter I can help.

Name: Magic Guard
Skill: Scripting
Past Experience: (Optional) No released hacks as of yet but I'm pretty good at scripting.
Proof of Work: Example Script in Spoiler (Just did a basic one, I can do far more advanced scripts than this one)

Spoiler:

Years
If you still need a scripter I can help.

Name: Magic Guard
Skill: Scripting
Past Experience: (Optional) No released hacks as of yet but I'm pretty good at scripting.
Proof of Work: Example Script in Spoiler (Just did a basic one, I can do far more advanced scripts than this one)

Spoiler:

A scripter!
*sobs*{XD}

I'm gonna give you the patch now, and tell you what I want to script okay?

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
A scripter!
*sobs*{XD}

I'm gonna give you the patch now, and tell you what I want to script okay?

Okay no problem. I'll send it back (with the scripts added to the game) as soon as I can. I get busy with school sometimes but I'll keep you updated on my progress with the scripts:)

Look forward to helping with the ROM Hack!

-Magic Guard

Etherion

Okay no problem. I'll send it back (with the scripts added to the game) as soon as I can. I get busy with school sometimes but I'll keep you updated on my progress with the scripts:)

Look forward to helping with the ROM Hack!

-Magic Guard
hey there, welcome to the team!
Can you copy and paste the contents of the
link below into your signature? Thanks!

http://justpaste.it/gr1q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back