• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Needed for 3 New Dark Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I'm sure I'm not the only one that remembers when pokemon was a darker game, such as Team Rocket cutting of slowpokes' tails and such, but that was a long time ago or so it seems to me. I decided that I wanted to make 3 pokemon games that had a darker tone to them to get back to what I remember about pokemon growing up as a kid. I have already decided a few things about these new games and I will put them all here.

They will be called Pokemon Pink, Purple and Rainbow...sure those names don't sound dark but neither did Pokemon Silver, Gold, Yellow, Red...just to name a few. Also there will be 163 new pokemon, including 3 new starters. The starters will consist of a fire hyena, a water snake and a grasshoper of sorts. Also, all of the eevees that are currently out will be in there along with the ones that Nintendo never did, one for every type. I'm thinking that the story will center on the different eevees and the 3 new legendaries that will be introduced into the game.

Now the only problem I'm facing is that I have only been able to come up with about 12 pokemon, not including the starters and the eevees. I will need people to help me come up with new pokemon; names, sprites, moves, etc; along with the new region and the bad guys of course. The main goal of the evil group is not only to capture all the eevees and the 3 legendaries but also to turn everyone against each other, pokemon and human alike.

I hope that I can get some help with this idea because I would love to see it blossom into 3 actual games.

What we need:
    (Each position may be filled by more than one person.)
    Pokemon Creators: You would think of a name, type, if it is both genders, moves, evolutions (if it has any), and sprites of the pokemon.
    Evil People Creators: You would come up with the Team name for them, the type of pokemon they carry, the leaders of the team, and their sprites.
    Regions/Cities/Town Creators: You would come up with the names for the places, cities and towns along with what you think should be in the town and if you like, suggestions on what it should look like.
    Gym Creators: You would come up with gym names, gym leaders, and the type of gym it would be along with the puzzle that would go in it.

Contact Info:
    Post here, PM me or email me at [email protected]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back