• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Needed : Pokemon Azure Blue

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    no, i ment the slots or w/e.i aint sure, but i think if you have 3 variables, one for each reel, then have fork conditions to decide how much you get back (ie: if reel 1 = 5, reel 2= 5 and reel3 = 5 change var coins + 50)
    somthing like that

a fluid racing system would be either hard, or easy and bouring...
    ^_^
    if you dont understand, ill try whip somthing up in a bit, to see if its allright...

(i havent played the pokemon variation of it for some time though...
    i focoused on training rather than other stuff.

It works only on normal RMXP I think because Poccil Starter Kit is a complex SK that some of the command didn't work.
    I did quite lot of minigame in RMXP but it dont work in Poccil Starter Kit.
    You cant even change actor graphic in Poccil Starter Kit.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    It works only on normal RMXP I think because Poccil Starter Kit is a complex SK that some of the command didn't work.
    I did quite lot of minigame in RMXP but it dont work in Poccil Starter Kit.
    You cant even change actor graphic in Poccil Starter Kit.

your right, some things don't work in poccils starter kit. but the variables still work, if i knew how to do a reels mini games, i would be able to edit them to work, or atleast i would try until i got tired of trying. :D

Back