• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team-Nemesis.tk

X-Tr@um@

Internet = My Heaven
    Years
    Hey

I has spended loads of time into this website..
    It took me a month to the template..

I wondered if you could rate it, and tell me what i can improve..
    The link to the website is...Team-Nemesis.tk

What it is about? ::::

Gamemaking using RM2K3 and RMXP.
    I am making game called Pokemon Black, so this is the base site..

Please tell me what can i improve...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Okay, first of all, the colors are horrid. The bright red hurts my eyes. Use either light colors with dark text, or dark colors with light text. There needs to be greater contrast here. Also, the images are atrocious, especially the banner. The JPEG conversion is terrible, and even worse is the ugly image resizing. UGH. Change it all. NOW.

Otherwise I suppose it could look okay. Just...MAKE IT BETTER.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Bright read definitely hurts my eyes. Try using a Gold Background.

None of your links except the forum work BTW.

~ CC

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    No, NO, NO, NO, NO...

NO!
    Why don't you use white or some light color? Light colors are very underrated. You don't want people to be distracted from the actual content.

X-Tr@um@

Internet = My Heaven
    Years
    Can ya all check it out?
    I made a major changes, to banner, removed the side banner, the colour look unbright, easy on your eyes..

@ Chrono Cr@cker: I haven't finished the page, download is working, i will do the project then the rest, sorry bout that

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Better, I suppose, but why is everything so close to the left edge of the screen.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    It's a good start but try building off of that. Make it more fancy. Right now to me it looks very plain (and plain can be god but this is just too plain). Maybe try connecting the banner with the content and have the scrolling marquee have it's own box. It's kinda one that way. Right now it looks very off. Things are all different widths and what not. But by the sounds of it I'm glad you don't have bright red =P.

X-Tr@um@

Internet = My Heaven
    Years
    Hey

I need someone like a team to make a website/topsite/forum..

If you want to help out, say so here..

Back