• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team New Era!

Is this a good team name?

• Yea! It rocks!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It should go in the toilet!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Team New Era!

The new gardenia town

Take a look at the banner i made for my hack im making (in my signature)
    ok.... this map looks almost exactly the same. boreing and square. U need to add more trees to it and on the sides. make the moutian unsquare. fill up more. also add a path. This is all to help you improve. Ok? im not trying to be mean but thats would you need to do on your maps. Jazz tyhem up make them natural

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • ok.... this map looks almost exactly the same. boreing and square. U need to add more trees to it and on the sides. make the moutian unsquare. fill up more. also add a path. This is all to help you improve. Ok? im not trying to be mean but thats would you need to do on your maps. Jazz tyhem up make them natural
    sorry uploaded th wrong one that map was exactly the same

Team New Era!

Years
    • Seen today
    sorry uploaded th wrong one that map was exactly the same

Team New Era!
    Hey look the maps are okay But they are still a bit square and empty. I do some mapping myself so i'm gonna give you this advice k?
    Try fill out the map a bit more it looks like a hack show not like an official game or proper hack map.
    So i've done a quick example (with errors forgive me)
    To show you how a map should be and can be filled out. This is a smaller town edited from Ruby with Kyledove tiles.
    I know its smaller but its a quick example
    Team New Era!

Now notice there isn't a lot of free space and there is lots of nature elements. Notice How the mountains are stacked and jagged not like Even and man made if you get me. The water isn't just square and there is path. There are flowers placed nicely and different trees. There is also a town Garden or a town sight/landmark. You should try make something unique about the town. Think about what the people in the town could be proud of or what they like about the town. If you cant fill in space add in some nature eg. rocks, flowers etc. and some signs. Add in some houses. The middle of your town has scattered trees like a maze which is odd. Its empty. And you have a lotta free space on the mountain. Try stacking moer mountain or adding waterfalls!
    Remember nature and reality is key*
    So is playabilty.
    Be imaginitive

Hope i helped!
    I'm no expert but I know what looks good xD

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I'm leaving to school now in like 10 mins so is there anything anyone needs before I go?

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • Hey look the maps are okay But they are still a bit square and empty. I do some mapping myself so i'm gonna give you this advice k?
    Try fill out the map a bit more it looks like a hack show not like an official game or proper hack map.
    So i've done a quick example (with errors forgive me)
    To show you how a map should be and can be filled out. This is a smaller town edited from Ruby with Kyledove tiles.
    I know its smaller but its a quick example
    Team New Era!

Now notice there isn't a lot of free space and there is lots of nature elements. Notice How the mountains are stacked and jagged not like Even and man made if you get me. The water isn't just square and there is path. There are flowers placed nicely and different trees. There is also a town Garden or a town sight/landmark. You should try make something unique about the town. Think about what the people in the town could be proud of or what they like about the town. If you cant fill in space add in some nature eg. rocks, flowers etc. and some signs. Add in some houses. The middle of your town has scattered trees like a maze which is odd. Its empty. And you have a lotta free space on the mountain. Try stacking moer mountain or adding waterfalls!
    Remember nature and reality is key*
    So is playabilty.
    Be imaginitive

Hope i helped!
    I'm no expert but I know what looks good xD

your the banner maker right
    What do you think about the banner with darkrai in my signature

Years
    • Seen today
    your the banner maker right
    What do you think about the banner with darkrai in my signature
    I'm thinking it's disabled....
    I'm thinking you didn't even read my post either...
    Which is fine ^^
    I was only trying to help

PS.
    I'm actually a guy i justHave a girly theme xD
    I like Purple

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • I'm thinking it's disabled....
    I'm thinking you didn't even read my post either...
    Which is fine ^^
    I was only trying to help

PS.
    I'm actually a guy i justHave a girly theme xD
    I like Purple
    Team New Era!

i made the changes what do you think

Years
  • @yuuchi if you need more help them please pm me GavZ or any other great mapper here. I dont want my team thread overun with ppl asking for help. You know what i mean?

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • @yuuchi if you need more help them please pm me GavZ or any other great mapper here. I dont want my team thread overun with ppl asking for help. You know what i mean?
    Yeah i just finshed fixing the edges problem so ill pm you the map so you can tell me what you think

Back