• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Origin

DaiTyrant

Sono inochi , Kami no kaishte
    Years
    This time I'll get it right . I'm DaiTyrant and I wanna start a team . Currently I'm the only member and I'm a wildcard , meaning I can be trained to do anything ( pretty much like Mew ) , though I am trying my hand in scripting .
    Anyway , here's the info .

Team name : Team Origin
    We'll be working on : Propably alternating between Ruby , Emerald and FireRed
    Current hack : Origin of Destroyer and Origin of Rebirth .
    Will feature : Unique script , maps , ideas and stories .So I need open minded people who are up for a challenge and can think of innovative ideas .

With the formal stuff outta the way , let's cut to the chase .

Open spots : Just about anything . Should i list them ? Ok , I will
    Spriter ( pokemon front , back , mini )
    Spriter ( fakemon front , back , mini )
    Spriter ( trainer front , back , overworld )
    Musician ( for remixes and new themes )
    Storywriters
    Mappers
    Someone to do userbars , banners and all that
    Someone for title screen
    Scripters
    Beta testers
    Oh ,I also forgot . I need someone who actually knows how to insert all the aforementioned things . Or a mod or someone experienced to gimme a few pointers how to do it and I'll try it myself .

I'm pretty sure I forget some . Well , whatever your speciality , lemme know if you wanna join

My dream for this team is to recruit as many people as possible so we can eventually start working on multiple hacks . Also , sicne one member can cover another member's weakesses, this way a strong team will be formed . But most of all ,I want the people in the team to get along and like this , so the job will be done more efficiently . If someone wants to take the lead ,I'm fine with following . I wanna present my innovative ideas for the pokemon world ( although sometimes terribly overbalanced , since I recently though up of a game where you start with Deoxys ) and I want a good team for that . What I aim to get after all this is done , is happy memories and good friends to share them with . I know this is so cliched or lame but this is how I feel .At least gimme credit for my honesty .

Now , more formal stuff :
    What will I require is
    Past experience ( if any )
    Proof of work ( not neccesarily , I'll be able to judge the quality as soon as we start working )
    Ways I can contact you .

Current members :
    Beta tester 1 : Yasumin
    LocamotionEx
    Todoroki Heh Heh Heh
    Blodir
    NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends
    Blit
    ( There's currently a small confusion on my part as to what each of this member wants to work as . Will clear it soon . Sorry for the inconvinience ^^' )

My contact info : PM me here , MSN and AIM ( can be found in my page but will post them here as well for completeness sake ) . MSN : [email protected] . AIM : DyGenKnight

Thanks for your time in reading this . I really appreciate it

Last edited:

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I woud like to be one of the Team Origin.
    Past experience: It's just Beta Testing :3
    Proof of work: Why would Beta Tester need Proof of work am i rightie?
    Ways I can contact you: Leave a message in my Profile. Or Private Message. Or add me up in my yahoo or MSN.. Try to check out my profile.

DaiTyrant

Years
    I woud like to be one of the Team Origin.
    Past experience: It's just Beta Testing :3
    Proof of work: Why would Beta Tester need Proof of work am i rightie?
    Ways I can contact you: Leave a message in my Profile. Or Private Message. Or add me up in my yahoo or MSN.. Try to check out my profile.

Allrighty Yasumin-chan . Consider yourself hired . I'll add you in MSN ^_^ . Also maybe you could just throw in some ideas

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Well hi there.

I wanted to make a hack of my own and well, it didn't go so well seeing as though I'd have to do so many things. (I was trying to do it by myself) So, I have insisted to myself that I can try and join a team. I am new to making my own hacks unfortunately. I can try to do anything except the whole spriting stuff, I'm learning how to do that now. I can try and make banners as I have powerful art making programs. I am really good at imaginative things such as coming up with the plot. ( I have one already made and could tell it to you.) and I can make lots more. You can contact me through MSN or, I can make a chat group for the team mates if this team goes off without a hitch.

DaiTyrant

Years
    Well hi there.

I wanted to make a hack of my own and well, it didn't go so well seeing as though I'd have to do so many things. (I was trying to do it by myself) So, I have insisted to myself that I can try and join a team. I am new to making my own hacks unfortunately. I can try to do anything except the whole spriting stuff, I'm learning how to do that now. I can try and make banners as I have powerful art making programs. I am really good at imaginative things such as coming up with the plot. ( I have one already made and could tell it to you.) and I can make lots more. You can contact me through MSN or, I can make a chat group for the team mates if this team goes off without a hitch.

Check the visitor message I left you . You may begin to think of yourself as a member of Team Origin

Years
    Past experience: Mapping and scripting for some hacks
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Ways I can contact you: PM Vm or IM [email protected]

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Since you have nice potential as a hacker...I'll Apply...
    Job-Mass Sprite Inserter/Unlz Expert...(By that I mean...I Can do it Extremely fast...)Complete Pokemon/Trainer editor...
    Past experience-Team...New era...Twilight...Dark Chaos...
    Proof of work-Check my Albums...
    Contact-My MSN is [email protected]
    My [email protected]

Blodir

Toribash pro
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Applying

Past experience: Only my own hacks
    Proof of work:img18. imageshack. us/img18/6167/aeourtown.png (Delete spaces, I cannot send links yet)
    MSN, I'll send it later via PM system, cuz it has my name in it :)

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
    Years
    if i learn to do anything, ill let you know what i can help with
    i also make amazing storylines ;)
    but for now, would you let me beta test? i can easily find bugs and glitches cuz i do everything in a hack/ beta when i play it
    you can contact my xbox live account or msn

Last edited:

DaiTyrant

Years
    Past experience: Only my own hacks
    Proof of work:img18. imageshack. us/img18/6167/aeourtown.png (Delete spaces, I cannot send links yet)
    MSN, I'll send it later via PM system, cuz it has my name in it :)

Quite an awesome map you got there . I was looking for a mapper urently and after looking at that ....... YOU'RE HIRED ^^ . Just let me know if you just wanna help on this hack or join the team for good .

Blodir

Toribash pro
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Thanks, thanks. I'm now sending my MSN using PM, so you can tell me what kind of map you need.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    I'm getting ready to make the xat chat (much easier way of communication). if you want the link, message me. I can even make avatars for each of the team members.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    I would like to join.
    past experience: no notable past experience in pokemon hacking, but I am proficient in php, html, javascript, perl, python, haskell and I know some c and i just learned xse, so I guess I could be a scripter :)
    I can also create tiles and know how to use graphics programs.
    You could contact me by way of pm or email (shown in profile) and if I need to I'll create an msn account

yadayada

Pokemon Echoes Is Coming soon
    Years
    Spriter ( pokemon front , back , mini )<--can do
    Spriter ( fakemon front , back , mini )<--can do
    Spriter ( trainer front , back , overworld )<-- can do
    Mappers<-- my specialty
    Someone to do userbars , banners and all that<-- my ''2nd language''
    Someone for title screen<--i can logo the version, but not the 'Pokemon" thing
    Beta testers<-- my favorite part

I'm in i guess :o

Back