• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Phoenix Dragon{Recruiting}

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013

Introduction
    Welcome! to Pokémon: Sky Pillar. I Am XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX You Can Call Me XRy0...:). This Is My First Pokemon Rom Hack Game.It's Rom Base Is Ruby Or Fire Red ( It's Still Undecided ).I Decided To Have A Team To Help Me Cuz It's Hard If Im All Alone:cross-eye.This Pokemon Fan Game Is A New Generation Or Modern Generation.It's About Getting To Defeat Your Brother And The Evil Organization "Team Linuxry" Who Killed Your Father.
    Falamost
    Falamost, It Is Where The Game Takes Place.This Region Has 8 Cities And 6 Towns
    [Still Discussed]
    Plot
    Your Father Was A Highly Skilled Pokemon Trainer.He Yields An Unimaginable Power
    With His Legendary Pokemon Articuno.Your Father Is A Pokemon Reasercher And Trainer He Was A Buddy Of
    Prof. Fujimoto.When Your Father Tests His Captured Pokemon, Millions Of Team Linuxry Grunts Appear Before Him.
    Team Linuxry Are The Evil Organization Who Captures Pokemon For Their Own Entertaiment Like Killing Pokemon, Battling Weak Pokemon To A Stronger Pokemon For Gambling, To Have More Money.Your Father Was Outnumbered
    They Captured Articuno But Your Father Resists And Battles Them All By Himself.But In Time Being He Was Severed Injure And No Chance To Survive.Your Mother On That Day Gives Birth To You And Your Older Twin.Your Older Twin Felix Leaves The House Without Saying A Word At A Young Age.When You Are ready To Have A Pokemon You Choose One Of The Three Starters That Prof. Fujimoto Gave To You.Your Adventure Was About To Begin But You Saw Some Posters Saying That Your Brother Felix Were Allied With Team Felix You Were Frightened.Your Adventure Begins!
    Form
    What position(s) are you applying for?:
    Which name do you want in the credits?:
    What is your time zone\country?:
    Your Proof of work:
    Experience:
    Preferred form of contact:
    How much time can you dedicate:
    Why do you want to join this team:
    Team:
    •XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX - Scripter,Mapper,Userbar Maker,BETA Tester
    •dragon456 - Scripting
    Protagonists
    [Still Discussed]
    Antagonist
    [Still Discussed]
    Gym Leaders

[Still Discussed]
    Media
    [None Yet]
    Features
    •"Follow Me" - The Pokemon Follows The Trainer Everytime When The Pokemon Is In The Frontline.
    •New Pokemon And Trainers
    •New Sprites For The Game Fakemons Such As That
    •New Region - A New Place Where The Game Takes Place
    •Mystic Cup - A Pokemon Battle Challenge Up To 100 Levels
    •New Tiles - New Graphic To Be Seen In This Game
    •New Graphics - With Day And Night System ( DNS )
    •New Story line - Amazing Adventures To Go!
    Userbars

HTML:
    [url="https://pokemonskypillar.weebly.com/index.html"][IMG]https://i40.tinypic.com/amtlxt.png[/IMG][/url]

Last edited:

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • What position(s) are you applying for?: Scripting, I'm a pro ;)
    Which name do you want in the credits?: dragon456 :)
    What is your time zone\country?: GMT +08:00
    Your Proof of work: This and this :)
    Experience: I've only worked for one team before and happened to be the only one better than the leader XD
    Preferred form of contact:
    How much time can you dedicate: Weeknights and weekends... I'm a very busy person, sorry...
    Why do you want to join this team: Because it sounds fun and the storyline sounds epic :D

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    You're ACCEPTED
    Nice Scripts You Got There! Once We Have More Team Members I'll Start The Hack

Speedster

The Unknown
    Years
  • Hey man. Looks pretty good. Just have to say that trying to have the "Follow Me" like HGSS is near impossible if not even. You would need 386 OWs just for the pokemon and have similar pallets. Then the "Follow Me" script alone isn't easy. Well good luck anyways.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    What position(s) are you applying for?: BETA TESTER, some NPC scripting(my specialty..)
    Which name do you want in the credits?: "~Leach.^^" would be fine.
    What is your time zone\country?: GMT 8:00\Philippines
    Your Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Experience: Pokemon Galamyth, Pokemon SCANDAL LIVE TOUR, Pokemon Turqouise, and many, many more...
    Preferred form of contact: PM, or VM.
    How much time can you dedicate: After-school hours.
    Why do you want to join this team: I want to contribute to your hack by ensuring that it is playable by the people, and does not have any bugs, and/or viruses.

P.S. I can't always check this thread, so when I'm accepted and is assigned to do some tasks please send it via VM or PM.. but that's just sometimes..

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    You're ACCEPTED
    I Understand You Have Other Team Besides It's Ok Ill Just Inform You When You Have Assignments!

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Hey man. Looks pretty good. Just have to say that trying to have the "Follow Me" like HGSS is near impossible if not even. You would need 386 OWs just for the pokemon and have similar pallets. Then the "Follow Me" script alone isn't easy. Well good luck anyways.

Ill Just try It With A Certain Pokemon!^_^ Thnx

That's not actually how you do a proper "Follow Me" feature. If you do it simply by editing the player's OW, then it wouldn't work well and there would be a few glitches as well. Plus, like Speedster said, it's impossible to do it with 386 OWs. In order to achieve this, a special level script is required. Also, if you're gonna make it like HGSS, as in where the first Pokemon in your team is gonna follow you, major ASM editing is required. Jus' saying :)

Back