• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Pirate {Recruiting}

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
  • you need to give me a background
    a groudon
    and a logo

Alright, will do.

I guess I'm going to do the color crap too, since I didn't get an answer...

BTW, can someone tell me how to make an IPS file?

Edit: You can just take a random groudon pic off the internet and a random cave pic, cause I'm too lazy right now, and I'll make the logo. I have better stuff to do than edit a photo of groudon, like edit the maps, etc.

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Good boy. And Sean, you have one more day to check otherwise you're out!!!!!

Alright, who can insert a world map??? I had a guy make one, and I have it, but I can't insert it. Is there someone who can???

Last edited:

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
  • Hey im always online can you make me an application manager so when you are offline i can help people

Tower Tycoon Palmer

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    I'll get right on the map tomorrow, i just finished all my homework today especially so that tomorrow night is as free as i couuld possibly make it. When i'm done i'll probably send you it on PM but be sure to save it because my file limit is nearing it's end on imageshack, also if one of us loses our computer then the other has a saved copy :)
    Speak to you soon

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey all sorry i havent posted in a while i completly forgot about the group and teejermister i have the map file and will send it via msn when i have the time :)

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • I'll get right on the map tomorrow, i just finished all my homework today especially so that tomorrow night is as free as i couuld possibly make it. When i'm done i'll probably send you it on PM but be sure to save it because my file limit is nearing it's end on imageshack, also if one of us loses our computer then the other has a saved copy :)
    Speak to you soon

Alright, sounds good.

Hey all sorry i havent posted in a while i completly forgot about the group and teejermister i have the map file and will send it via msn when i have the time :)

Bad Sean :)

And you can just PM it to me, I don't have an msn

Back