• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Team) Pokemon Earth Hackers

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Team: Pokemon Earth Hackers

Welcome___________________________________________________________________________

Welcome, as you already figured out, this is the thread of the upcoming team Pokemon Earth Hackers. This team is small right now, actually, it has only me. But I'm sure that other members will follow. It also has only 1 hack going on right now, but I'm hoping that is going to change.

A little bit about the hack Pokemon: Legend Of The Elements: this is the first hack of the team, and already has made a start. I am the leader of the hack, but also the only person who is working on it. I have a friend who is also working a little bit on it, but only does some spriting, he needs some more help.

So, would you like to become a member of the team to help with my hack? Or do you have your own hack which needs some help? Pokemon Earth Hackers is the team for you. You don't have to be great at a lot of subjects, just at one is great enough.

The Subjects________________________________________________________________________

Hack Leader: Every hack has one, but some have 2: Main Leader and a Co-Leader

Pokemon: Legend Of The Elements:
    Main Leader: Patjuh09 (me)
    Co-Leader: ???

????:
    Main Leader: ???
    Co-Leader: ???

Mapper: There is a main mapper for every hack, also has some help mappers

Main Mapper: Patjuh09 (me)
    Help Mappers: ???, ??? and ???

????:
    Main Mapper: ???
    Help Mappers: ???, ??? and ???

Scripter: Same as the mapper, there is a main scripter and 3 help scripters

Main Scripter: ???
    Help Scripters: ???, ??? and ???

????:
    Main Scripter: ???
    Help Scripters: ???, ??? and ???

Spriter: Same as the 2 above

Main Spriter: ???
    Help Spriters: ???, ??? and ???

????:
    Main Spriter: ???
    Help Spriters: ???, ??? and ???

Application Form/Rules For Joining______________________________________________________

Hack: (First, say which hack you would like to join.)
    Subject: (Say which subject you would like to join.)
    Proof: (Show why you are good enough to join us, a picture or a script could help.)
    Past Experience: (Tell if you already worked on a hack, or was a member of a team.)
    Contact Information: (E-mail, msn, or something else, if you don't want to tell this in the thread, you can also pm me.)

If you would like to join more than 1 hack, or work on more than 1 subject, please make another application form. So for every subject or hack, please make 1 application form.

If you would like to sign your own hack up, don't hesitate. Just pm me with as much information as possible. Maybe I will decide that your hack is now part of Team Pokemon Earth Hackers! This way, you can get some help from members, or maybe get some help from people who aren't members but would like to become one because of your hack!

Current Projects_____________________________________________________________________

Pokemon: Legend Of The Elements
    (Team) Pokemon Earth Hackers
    Thread: Not Yet
    Need some extra help in:
    - Spriting fakemon
    - Scripting
    - Tile Spriting

Ending Word________________________________________________________________________

So, with this, I hope some of you would like to join my hack, or have their own hack where they need some help with.

See you soon!
    ~Patjuh09

Last edited:
    Back