• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Prophecy Flame

Should Mega Charizard X and Y be in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Hey, how is the progress with your hack? I just gotta say your story seems simplistic and maybe cliche but I love the idea and working with Entei. If you need any help learning how to insert tiles, where to get tiles, how to insert sprites, script, anything like that I am willing to assist. The more people who know how to insert these things the better for the future when their hacks look awesome. I have a way of inserting tiles that you can learn very quickly with one quick run-through if you want the video in my tile insertion thread (link in sig). Anywho, PM me if you want to talk about anything. I'm a fellow hack builder too as I am working on my own and take pleasure helping others succeed in their hacks. If you need ideas or opinions, I can be very creative and help you in the right direction.

Unfortunately, we're gonna start from scratch, so no progress. I appreciate your interest in helping 100%. I'll make sure to contact you if I need guidance in these things.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Experience on: Mapping, Music, Adding Fairy Type (partially), adding over 386 pokemon
Applying for: Mapping
How good are you at it: 6.9
Proof of work: I dont know how to add pics on this page
Additional comments:
Availability: I'm on Eastern Australian Time, so on my 5pm-10pm on mon-thur i should be available
6pm to when ever on friday
When ever on Saturday
when ever to 10pm on Sunday

I'll get back to you on the application. In the meanwhile, try and get some proof of work. Thanks

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Experience on: Scripting
applying for :Scripting
how good are you at it :6.3
Proof of work :
Spoiler:

availability: umm 1 hr a day or so
PM me for skype and email!
even if you don't accept me please start fast as i really like the story so far!

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Experience on: Scripting
applying for :Scripting
how good are you at it :6.3
Proof of work :
Spoiler:

availability: umm 1 hr a day or so
PM me for skype and email!
even if you don't accept me please start fast as i really like the story so far!

Is this FR/LG or R/S/E script? Anyways, after I test it you'll probably be accepted because we need scripters.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
The script is for FR!
If I am accepted when do I start?
the script did compile, though I think i'm doing something wrong when inserting it cuz when I go trigger the event, the game freezes.

But since it did compile, welcome aboard. I'll tell u when we start.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Hmm. OK Quick question: How are we going to work together as a team like are we going
to be online at the same time or you are going to give us assignments to submit?
PS: I like the assignment system!. Also i can give some mega and gen 6 front and back sprites if you want!

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
I give out the assignments. As soon as you're done, send the work back. Oh, and I would appreciate the sprites, but not yet. We'll insert them later

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
So I suppose u all know that this hack just isn't gonna be done. 100% of the problem: me... My laptop keeps braking, I am not a good leader... At all... So I wished for this hack to come true but with me being leader just isnt gonna work. thanks to everyone who volunteered.

I'd like to say though that if anyone is interested in keeping the hack alive and taking over is welcome to ask me about it... thats all

Back