• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    im learning XSE now but sum experience and guidence would help for this hack. your on the team!( if i made it seem u werent earlier)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Hey guys. the Main spriter for this team unfortunately quit on PC so im in need for a new spriter. someone with decent experience. plz apply.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
    Skills: Beta Tester

Proof of work: None, but I will be beta testing for Nikolai Fox, "Pokemon: Ultimate Quest" and PEPITO1O1O, "Pokémon Heroes: Tri Elements"

Past experience: None yet

Contact information: [email protected] , PM, or VM

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    it would be great to have a beta tester! but at the moment you will have to wait till I have enough material for u to test. but you are on the team. btw is beta testing ur only ability or can u offer more? jus wondering for future notice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Well your banner making may come in handy later but as of right now we are just making progress.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    Spriter

Hey!
    Skills: Spriter
    Proof of work: Team Revolution Team RevolutionI can do revamps, fakemon, scratch, etc. Fakemon - Team Revolution
    Past experience: None. I would loooove to help make a hack, I think it would be fun! Also I would like to learn how to script, since I habe no idea how.
    Contact information: Second email address : [email protected]

It sounds like a fun and exciting hack!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    @IsThatAnUmbreonIsee?- um the link is dead, it says the image was moved or deleted so i would lyk to see sumthing else. once i see that ill add you to the team.
    @Inferno Ho-oh- your sprites look great tho it doesnt really feel right. but id lyk to see one more example that isnt a revamp or a different position of a pokemon, if you do that your on the team.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    @IsThatAnUmbreonIsee?- um the link is dead, it says the image was moved or deleted so i would lyk to see sumthing else. once i see that ill add you to the team.
    @Inferno Ho-oh- your sprites look great tho it doesnt really feel right. but id lyk to see one more example that isnt a revamp or a different position of a pokemon, if you do that your on the team.
    Hmm... A completey scratched Dragon YinYang Team Revolution (click for better view). I hope thats good with you, I have nothing else on this PC that is "Pokemon" related. I have another dragon(s) here on my deivantart page too - https://gaiadragoness.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1y836d https://gaiadragoness.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1y62mq These are all pixel art.
    https://imageshack.us

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    thats enough proof, thanks. well your definately on the team just tell me when your ready and ill put u too work. we can discuss what you will be spriting. it'd be mostly fakemon and ill talk later bout that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    I can Sprite, OW, and map if I have the right tilesets.

having another spriter will be good, along with a mapper too. though for the OWs i have decided to make them myself(they are turning out great!). If i could get an example or your spriting and mapping, i can make a decision for you to be on the team.

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
    Years
    Hey!
    *Skills: Scripting!
    Proof of work: I could make you a script, but I could also just tell you this:P : I can do applymovement, level scripting, talking scripts (of course) givepokemon and lots more. And, I'm still learning.... And very dedicated, online much and wanting to hack ^^
    Past experience: I haven't actually made a hack, but I'm in some teams now.
    *Contact information: PM, VM, MSN...

Bye!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Great you can be on the team. I used to practice scripting so i know somethings, so ill be learning from you and tutorials as we go along. i dont really have an assignment for you right now but you are on the team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back