• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket rules!

Years
    I like Team Rocket a lot better, tho I haven't really seen Team Galactic much ... there just not as cool as Team Rocket are, I still wish the Pokemon anime would get back the original voice actors and some older characters ...

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Team Galatic is much more updated! LOL!

I like the Team Rocket trio.
    Team Rocket is the funny part while Team Galatic is the evil part.
    Maybe a little bit of something more, I'll think it balance up.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Team Rocket will always rock as much as Misty does. I really want Giovanni and the Rocket Grunts to come back. But I think that Team G's Pokemon is more stronger than Team Rocket's, but their appearance is annoying and kills me on the inside

:t354:TG

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I think that jessie james and meowth should not dissapear forever but just change a little bit of their lines from 'We are blasting off again' to something else and should do something that is new. I won't mind Giovanni and co. reappearing but I seriously think that the Trio should stay(even though they are plain annoying sometimes>_>). I haven't seen Team Galactic (Pokemon is getting repeated from the START here and the last episode I saw from battle froniter was Ash and Gary's battle Pikachu vs Electivire T_T) but I think that they may be cool as they are cool in games.

notoriouslybizarre

Chimchar Lover ^^
    Years
    They're better than Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Galactic. But also they're getting old. Everything they do is so predictable now, kinda take away the fun of watching the outcomes of things they do

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Well if last gen was anything to go by after Sinnoh Ash and Co might go to back to Johto, and if they do maybe they'll bring back TR and give the TRio a better role, or even bring Neo TR into the series, this is just a guess on my part but they traveled around Kanto again to co-inside with the remakes and the Battle Fronteir, but to be honest i don't like Team Galactic in either the anime or the games, but have allways found TRio to be awesome.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Team rocket was the most sick and twisted pokemon team in the anime

how they created mewtwo

how jiovoni tried to controll mewtwo

They were the best team ever

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Some of you people actually act like Team Rocket is getting shafted by other teams. Just because the writers introduced new villians into the series, doesn't mean TR is loosing any screentime. They're still in every single episode ..and they will be in every episode.

Stop cracking on team Galactic. They're sexy space people! ;3
    And they definitely needed more screentime. Give Team Rocket a rest ..we see them non-stop. Poor Team Galactic is a very interesting team, and they didn't get the screentime they should have. D:

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    Kitty!, you just read my mind with your entire post.

And I bet there will be a thread just like this about the next group of villains.

Years
    Team Rocket is for me the better team lool but not for evil and yes for the funny :laugh: this plans have simple failed for the Ash and Pikachu conter-attacks ;) lool

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    Team Rocket were hialrious, but my god they got mundane. They did the same thing every episode, and I was getting sick of their entrance with their motto. What actually happened to then? I stopped watching Pokemon and the last thing I saw was that Jesse had some black snake thing and James had some cactus thing. What happened to Arbok, Weezing and Wobbafet?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Despite the fact that I am all for Team Galactic, Team Rocket as an organization have been all but Put on a Bus. Jessie, James, and Meowth were originally intended to be somehow threatening, but it's pretty obvious that they're not like that anymore. And they still trigger almost all of the problems in almost all of the episodes, so why are you complaining? We need serious, intelligent Antagonistic Organizations like Team Galactic to provide an actual threat now. Giovanni does nothing. Domino does nothing. Attila and Hun do nothing. The Grunts do nothing. Every Rocket member save for the 'Sinnoh Branch' is pretty much done for.

Excuse my rambling. For those who thought TL;DR, here's the rundown: Team Rocket are comic relief. Team Galactic are srs-bzns triggerers of plot. They are both required, and if anything Team Galactic need more spotlight time.

Of course, all of this would be for nothing unless the original poster ever bothers to look at this thread again...

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Weezing and Arbok were released in an early episode of Pokémon Advanced Generation to protect a group of Pokémon. Wobbuffet is still with Jessie, Berserker.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    I like Team Rocket when they actually appear to be a threat.

Like in the first few episodes. And when Giovanni tries to personally oversee the capture of Mewtwo in Mewtwo Returns.

Jessie and James were amusing for awhile, but like Brock and Ash, they're kind of dead to me now.

Back