• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket VS Team Galactic! Who do You thnk will win?

Team Rocket VS Team Galactic! Who would win?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 49 58.3%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 35 41.7%

• Total voters

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I'm torn on this one. I love Team Rocket, since Natsumi (Sabrina) was a member in the Manga. XD
    But, it would depend on who was battling. The commanders for Team Galactic seem much more capable of winning a battle.
    Ah... I don't know. For Team Rocket, it would probably have to be a higher "ranking" officer. Musashi or Kojiro would definately not be a prime candadate. So, I guess it would be up to the officers and pokemon involved.
    So.... my vote goes for... Team Galactic

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Team Galactic gets the vote for me because they seem to be a lot more organized. Also, they're bigger, harmed with more resources and they just have that evil aura about them that Team Rocket don't.

Who remembers Jessie, James and Meowth from the second episode of Pokemon. They were really evil back then.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    TEAM ROCKET FTW!! I always find their grunts better than Team Galactic...
    I mean c'mon, BOWLCUTS??
    And, Jesse and James are my all time favourite dumb people XD

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Team rocket since they have more $$

o:
    yeah.
    that's why Jessie, James and Meowth are always killing each other over a cracker.

..though ..I shouldn't even consider them the REAL TR.

I can't take TR serious with those three, sorry. D:

Team Galactic are amazing. And they are much more sexy! woo.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
    Team Rocket of course! You've people got to remember, Team Rocket is a lot more than just Jessie, James and Meowth. Besides those 3 team rocket isn't as weak as some would think. Plus they can handle themselves without Giovanni. Further more they got broken up by Red and Gold (Silver and Krys can be counted two) who would completely own Team Galactic single handed.

That and Team Rocket is the only Group who were actually evil and selfish, while everyone else wants to help the world (in a bad way) or make another.

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    I'm gonna have to go with Team Rocket. Jessie, James, and Meowth don't even deserve to be called Team Rocket. Also, Team Rocket seem way more diabolical. The higher ranking members are better too. Vicious, Miyamoto, and Domino easily outclass Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Team Galactic.
    They wanted to make another world, use the sweet honey to attract pokémon in great numbers, and they have cool looking uniforms.

CallsignZero

Upcoming PokéProf.
    Years
    I'd wanna route for Team Rocket but Team Galactic would win because they have so many more higher ups, a bigger plan, and they're more terroristic because (If you haven't noticed) they like to blow stuff up and do more than just stealing Pokemon haha

Team Rocket is more fun though :P

Last edited:

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    Well, Team Galactic have the best pokemon ever except Mars's Purugly including Honchkrow, Weavile and Crobat.Where as if Team Rocket have a Yanmega, Seviper, Carnivine and Wobuffet.Cyrus is probably smarter, but Team Rocket have a hell of alot of money so I guess they are equal.

Porygon-2000

Wobbufiend
    Years
    team rocket, simply because they stick around in the game series. Team galactic will be dead and forgotten and TR will still be going strong in the next generation

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Im gunna say galactic its really because of Jessie James and meowth (they were funny at 1st but now an utter failure) but if they had another movie including TR, the FULL TR or a number of episodes that lead to something big that would be epic.
    I think everyone could think in their heads that TR could have a movie or a number of episode hopefully without the goofy trio but people like domino, butch, Cassidy, Atila and Hun that would be EPIC!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Team Rocket's Leader was also a Gym Leader so yeah :\

Well, dont Team Galactic grunts usually have Wurmples? Also, tem Rocket don gveup easily, once failing in Kato, they try and take over Johto (plus, I remember that lone grunt in G/S/C xD Yeah, he was awesome. :P) Team Rocket for me (plus, Cyrus is a bit of a loony :P)

Back