• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket's Fan Club!

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Hey! If you love Team Rocket as much as I do, post here to talk about your fav. villians of all time!(that is, if there isn't already one of these threads, if there is let me know and I'll formally apologize for making this thread) So, are there any other TR fans out there?

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Alright! You wanna be VP, even though so far we're the only two members? ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hey I totally love Team Rocket, not Jessie and James...the regular Team Rocket! Come on, their evil, and they control most of the Gym Leaders (well....in the manga) and I even have a Team Rocket Art Thread ^_^.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Oh! Are you the one who was making the team rocket animations? Those are cool. I'm personally a big fan of Jessie and James, but I do like Team Rocket as a whole as well.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Okay. Welcome to the club anyway!

Members
    Rose Flame-Owner
    +Charbaby+-member
    Dizzy-member

+Charbaby+

Mistress Charbaby ^^
    Years
    Aww thanks ^.^ What do you guys prefer : Cassidy, Butch and Raticate or Jessie, James and Meowth? Just a random question .. ^^;;;

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Most definitely Jessie, James, and Meowth. What about rocketshipping and neoshipping? Where do you guys stand on that?

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Sure. Shipping is hmmm... let's see...I suppose that the best way to describe it is the chances of a relationship blooming between two characters. Rocketshipping is the belief that there currently is, or will be a relationship between Jessie and James. Anti-rocketshipping is the total opposite. Queershipping is the belief that James is gay, and that Jessie likely is too. Neoshipping is the belief that there currently is, or will be a relationship between Buth and Cassidy. Anti-neoshipping is the exact oposite. I dont believe there's a category of people who think that either one of them are gay.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Those are really nice! I'm just not too keen on that last one, the pink, blue and black, though it is nicely done ^_^. So, where do you stand in the evergoing rocketshipping debate, Dizzy?

+Charbaby+

Mistress Charbaby ^^
    Years
    Oh I see now ^.^ I guess that would make me a Rocketshipper because I think Jessie and James look really cute together. ^___^

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Same here. But I can see how some might view queershipping as an option. I still think that they'll be married or something at the end of the series.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    I know...let's talk about how we think the series will end for team rocket. I'm convinced it will end in the both of them either proffessing their love, getting married, or at least getting engaged. They'll ptobably quit Team Rocket too. (just an opinion)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    well can i join my fav rocket member is Jessie & her wobberffet
    Dustox is cute
    i better stop
    well can i join then

Back