• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rockets Revenge EX

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    The new set of TCG cards is Team Rockets revenge EX,they are to be released November 2 i believe,cannot wait to see what cards are in the set ^^!

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
  • That sounds awesome! I just recently realized how awesome the Rocket set was. Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite.....amazing cards!

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Yeah,Dragonite Giant tail attack was cool,70 damage is rare.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    No, it really isn't. 70 damage is fairly common right now. If it were 70 damage anywhere on the board withno drawbacks, then it'd be nice. Right now, it's subpar. Also, TRR is fairly old news, what with the pres being this weekend.

STARSCREAM

New Decepticon Order
    Years
  • I got a box of Japanese EX Team Rocket Returns and this set seems so random. The EX's in the set are Articuno, Entei, Hitmonchan, Mewtwo, Moltres, Scizor, Scyther, Snorlax, Sneasel, Suicune, and Zapdos, by the way all these EX Pokemon are pure Dark types and of course have Rocket in there name (at least these are the EX's in the Japanese set). There are even 3 new "Shining" Pokemon in this set and they are Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip. Also most evolution cards in the set are duel type Pokemon with Dark being one of there types. And to all those who were thinking of trashing there Copycat trainer cards since they are no longer legal in Modified don't, it's remade in this set (just like Boost Energy and Crystal Shard are remade in Crashing Blue Skies). Also for anyone who is interested here's a link to the full set spoiler (all 114 cards) http://www.pokemonlabs.com/spoilers/ex-trr/ex-trr.rtf hope everyone enjoys there prerelease event.

Last edited:

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • As long as this theme boosters has some good fire types or electric types cards, it'll be all good. :D My deck is fire/electric/normal types.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Yeah,im pretty sure it'll have a good fire type,at lease one XD.

Back