• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rumble Rock

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
    Not sure yet we still have not decided on legendarys, at the moment i want to map and begin to add scripts then we will mess about with the story and work out how to incorporate legendarys, at the end of the day were not out of the drawing board yet (:

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
    You need open the map on advance map then go
    file --> map --> save map as --> then just save it.

Now you have done that just attach it to this forum and ill pick it up A.S.A.P

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    sorry for making you wait so much, your route 15 is ready, it isn't that good but it will do..

Last edited:

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
    :/ i went to tools->save map picture and it was saved as a bitmap image.dib image so I can't upload it into a.map now and can't upload it in pokecommunity. I'll just map it again. well i converted it to .png just for the preview. Um, any suggestions on how to import my .dib map back in a.map? i really dont wanna have to map it again, but i will if i have to

edit: we will need a tile editer as well, as you can see (gary's house mainly)
    edit2: i will fix minor map erors later (e.e. the gates)

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    real progress here ey ?? cool !!, well if u need smth that won't take 6 hours to do (figure of speech, i simply mean a long time), send it to me......

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    :/ i went to tools->save map picture and it was saved as a bitmap image.dib image so I can't upload it into a.map now and can't upload it in pokecommunity. I'll just map it again. well i converted it to .png just for the preview. Um, any suggestions on how to import my .dib map back in a.map? i really dont wanna have to map it again, but i will if i have to

edit: we will need a tile editer as well, as you can see (gary's house mainly)
    edit2: i will fix minor map erors later (e.e. the gates)

Go on FILE, MAP, then SAVE MAP AS.. then save it, get the .map file and the .event file and put them in a zipped folder (right click, send to, compressed zip folder,) now you can upload the zip folder on pokecommunity.

Btw im working on route 22 so no one map that route.

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
    We still need the new NATIONAL dex script to be done complans was going to be doing it but i appear to have lost all contact with him.. ): so the job is up for grabs again
    If you want to do it please post that your doing it i dont want 3 identical scripts from 3 diffrent people (:

Oo Do you think i should put this in my sig so people stop asking.. (:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• rumble rock.ips
      63.1 KB · Views: 2
    Back