• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team SAFIRA

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Team SAFIRA!​

Current team

xxTotalImmortalxx - Mapper, Scripter.
    Hey, it's xxTotalImmortal.

I am starting this team because I have been hacking for about six months now, but have focused mainly on certain aspects of hacking such as scripting and mapping. That being the case, I am in need of other experienced hackers who have knowledge of things such as spriting, sprite inserting, creating new tiles, etc.

The main focus of this team will be my project, Pokemon SAFIRA, which I have been working on for about three months now. The story is about 80% done as well as the maps. I need spriters and tile creators to help with those areas.

Anyone who has any skills and proof of said skills will be of great help, even mappers and scripters, since I can't do it all myself.

If you would like to be a part of the team and, in my opinion, a great game, fill out the application form and hopefully we can work together to make a great hack!

Also, the base is FireRed.

Application Form

Name/What you want to be called -
    Position -
    Proof of Work -
    How I can contact you -
    How much time you can devote to the team -

Well, with all that being said, I hope you will sign up and I look forward to working with you!

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    Name/What you want to be called - MapperX
    Position -Mapper
    Proof of Work - Look in my albums
    How I can contact you - PM me
    How much time you can devote to the team - hours

Back