• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow Dash (Now Recruting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Wait for dudedude1 to give you assignment.
    I have made an album with my pictures so you don't have to go to that site to look at them. Now just go to my page and click on the album.

p.s. I have fixed the greyish pixels
    Hey. Sorry but I've been really busy with trying to teach myself new jobs because it looks light no one else is signing up. If you can get some people to join please do so. I was trying to get Wesley FG to join because he said he would but now won't respond and dinosaurodon won't respond either. Anyways nice job on the sprites jornoboy11 and XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX thanks for making the banner although the charizard is a little random :P

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
    Years
    I've been meaning to ask, who's fuse corp? And how do you create new types (I'd like to have one in my hack)?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I've been meaning to ask, who's fuse corp? And how do you create new types (I'd like to have one in my hack)?
    F.U.S.E. Corp. is an idea by Esepibe (on deviant art) that includes a team of scientists that fuse pokemon top create much stronger pokemon for an EXTREME price! Also Darthatron is installing the types for me and for now I can tell you the new usable types will be ???, Light, Cosmic, Sound, and Cyber types.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Okay, I'll edit the stats. I have another question. Do we make fakemon or not?

Ohh wait. I have seen above that we use fakemon. Do we already have some? If you have all your fakemon and other gen pokemon or some of the pokemon you want to insert then I can edit pokemon stats.

P.S. If you send some pictures of pokemon and you want me to edit stats then you have to say which pokemon you overwrite and maybe if you send fakemon, say what type it is.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Suggesting types
    -Glacier
    Agree??

Glacier seems too much like ice. I was considering wood, air and magic but
    wood = grass
    air = flying
    magic= psychic

Oh and I love the new user bar but could you link to our thread? If you need help I would gladly give it.
    Okay, I'll edit the stats. I have another question. Do we make fakemon or not?

Ohh wait. I have seen above that we use fakemon. Do we already have some? If you have all your fakemon and other gen pokemon or some of the pokemon you want to insert then I can edit pokemon stats.

P.S. If you send some pictures of pokemon and you want me to edit stats then you have to say which pokemon you overwrite and maybe if you send fakemon, say what type it is.
    We'll I don't have fakemon yet because I need a spriter and dinosaurodon and I haven't found any good sprites online that I can use. Also I'am gonna wait to insert other gen pokemon because Jambo51 is coming out with a amazing patch that addeds all 4th/5th gen pokemon plus new move animations, items, ect. I do though have sprites of special pokeon (Primal Dialga, Ukele Pichu, Shellbro, ect) that I could change the stats but first I want to see you upload your new Team Nova grunt int your album.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    dudedude1 can you give me the latest patch??

I'll try to prepare it and have it ready Today. I have been working mostly make things outside the rom before adding them in. I'm still trying to learn to install tiles a new way. Sorry about the slow progress.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Maps

Hey everybody here are the new maps for the Watern region:

Tell me what you think! Comment, question and if you think you can do better post your map! Note: There are 4 maps there!

Hey XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX I saw you make the you make the userbar and was wondering if you could edit my animated userbar so that it doesn't have the white background. If you need anything reply. Thanks.

Last edited:

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Nice Map! Ill Try To Delete The White Thingy ...By The Way Can You Send Some Pictures Of The Finished Work.Im Glad To See It :)

I Have No Idea Of Making Animated Userbars I Only Managed To Delete The White Thingy Background

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Nice Map! Ill Try To Delete The White Thingy ...By The Way Can You Send Some Pictures Of The Finished Work.Im Glad To See It :)

I Have No Idea Of Making Animated Userbars I Only Managed To Delete The White Thingy Background

Its ok I guess the whitey things will stay. What finished work do you want though?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Work

Well I just hired a new mapper and tile inserter (Ray Maverick) and he's gonna start working today. I feel so bad I have no way of letting you contribute );

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    I Already know how to delete that white thing But it'll take some time because its 60 layers!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I Already know how to delete that white thing But it'll take some time because its 60 layers!

Thanks for your effort! Anyways I'm sending jornoboy11 a patch today once i fix it ;P it will contain special pokemon such as shellbro and balloon pikachu and he will edit the stats. If you want I can send it to you and you can test to make sure the pokemon function right in battle.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    @dudedude1
    Okay, but if you send the pokemon also tell me which pokemon to overwrite and maybe if they have evolutions.

and optional you can say if he must be good at attack, def, sp.def, sp.att, speed, type

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    @dudedude1
    Okay, but if you send the pokemon also tell me which pokemon to overwrite and maybe if they have evolutions.

and optional you can say if he must be good at attack, def, sp.def, sp.att, speed, type
    Hey I sent the patch and replaced some of the ???s

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    @dudedude1
    I have a problem. I have two stat edit programs called yape and edit pro. Yape is much better because you can edit much more. But I can't open the patched file with yape and with edit pro, when I change the attacks of one of the pokemon then all pokemon will have those moves. Can you also continue working if I edit the stats on a clean firered rom and patch it and send it to you?

p.s. is shellbro evolution of slowbro

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back