• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM SOLSTICE

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    All you have to do is to donwload LIPS from Whack a Hack! (Search it on google please! :3)

Then get the desired rom for the hack that you are playing for example (Fire-Red, Ruby, Emerald, Gold and so on) Make sure it's clean!

Open LIPS, Click Apply Patch then look for the IPS File that you are talking about click it then look for the desired rom/clean-rom then patch it there.

Creating a patch, Get a clean-rom then Open LIPS, Click Create Patch look for the clean-rom that I'm talking about or the desired rom then hit it then look for the rom that you hacked/mapped/scripted or something then after you do so another window will appear give it a name then your done!

There you have it, enjoy~ : D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    bug/problem

when i load the .ips file to my rom its not changing anything are you sure that your applying it correctly

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    .Lmg i will need some proof please make a map using the .ips file and send me a screen captured pic

Nintendoshs you dont need to send me the file any way just a picture of the city would be okay. also snowy ground is easy i would like to see some snowy buildings,trees,gym and lakes or caves

also if any one has the hg/ss Surfing and Biking OW's i have inserted the regular ones already

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Applying for Scripter and Mapping

Proof of Work:
    Mapping : Remake of New Barck town (The area over your house was used for something in my old hack)
    TEAM SOLSTICE

Scripting : *Note I can't do any scripts that involve movement, If the script doesn't invole some one moving I can most likley do it ( Also In that video, I couldn't map for the love of me xD But now I can)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvQBoj52XGg

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    the map is okay there are a few tile errors and not alot going on maybe show me a route that is medium size and has a cave or mountains on it

.LMG.

Yeah! Custom User Title!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    I got a little lazy on the bottom mountain
    TEAM SOLSTICE

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    LMG you are Excepted
    also i am looking for someone who can take my place a little bit this summer because i am getting a job soon

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    it has come to my attention that some people who joined have become inactive
    anyone who wants to continue to be in this group must post here or PM me

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    oh dragon free sorry about that
    my friend sent it to me one day and told me i could use ill remove it immediatley

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Nickname (will be in credits): ryndisher
    Past Experience: Mostly modding my own games.
    Skills: Mapping,) small amount of scripting)
    Why You'd Like To Join: Need something to devote my time to. Feel like creating something awesome.
    One Change or Idea (just to prove your serious): Having an all new safari zone, ability to buy master balls at a very very high price.

jjohn779

The Uprising
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Nickname (will be in credits):jjohn779
    Info:idk
    Past Experience:several half-baked games
    Skills:Spriting, ideas
    Why You'd Like To Join: To complete a game
    One Change or Idea (just to prove your serious):
    improve the teams, come on team space/earth that is repetitive. here is some examples Team Light/Shadow
    Team Ozone/Ocean as long as you give me a description of a fakémon i can make it
    although i cannot make backsprites very well so could you hire someone to make me back sprites..and i really stink at putting pokes in game(like it takes me like 2 hours to put in one) so i can e-mail you the sprites. also i am currently working on a 3rd stage for all eeveelutions here is an example
    eevee-Umbreon or Flareon-Ignereon
    so i might need help with it

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    jjohn i like your ideas and i currently can't rely on my friend to help me so you are in

Back