• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Space [recruting]

Do you think this hack will be succesfull?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
    Team Space

Introduction
    I'm making this team in order to make rom hacks (since i suck at quite a lot of stuff), we will try to vary with what rom bases we use, I also made the team so i could put my name amongst the great hackers out there.

Application form
    Name:
    Skills:
    Proof:
    Experience:
    Why do you want to join?:
    What could make this game/hack (whichever you perffer) better?:
    Current team members
    Me; spriter, a little mapping
    The dark gible;
    spriter
    Jaycen (Kacheek55843);mapping, VERY basic scripting, spriting
    atif; mapping, spriting
    cacla$$$: mapping, scripting
    musician of litreture ; mapping, spriting
    Jirachifan99; mapper, tile inserter
    Pichuzilla; trainer editing
    Baladamy – mapping, scripting, spriting (people)
    Shadowyxz - Spriter, Mapper
    ShadowMrk – ASM hacker
    Mathewsggm – Pokedex Re-orderer
    Lerath 2 – Title screen inserter, Scripter

Current Projects
    Once i gather up a team we will make a hack/s called Pokemon sun and Moon.....
    And then sun & moon X (higher levels, more events.)

Future Projects
    After those I want to make a third called pokemon eclipse (i know theres already but that one is spelt *Eclipz*
    And then...
    Pokémon, force of power and force of wisdom

Pokemon Sun & Moon
    hack of Ruby

This game will hopefully feature....

• New fakemon (hopefully loads!!!)
    • New Heros
    • Completely changed maps
    • Routes, towns and some citys will be more challenging to go through
    • New region of Firma
    • A new story for you to play
    • Hopefully alot of fakemon legandarys catchable
    • Lunatone and Solorock's secret purpose revealed
    • Trick House
    • New and old faces.....
    • And hopefully a lot of sidequests i dont mention there (v)
    STORY
    You are a young boy/girl who just got their 13th birthday. You finally Get your 1st ever pokemon. But before you can recieve your first pokémon you and your rival are attacked by team sun (if playing moon) or team moon (if playing sun). Luckily they were only grunts with level 5 pokemon, so you beat them easily. After you defeat the 2nd gym badge your rival comes, and he tells you that the prof. wants to see you. The proffesor tells you that team sun/moon are roaming around the region, searching for something. You and your rival then embark on a mission to see what the mysterious teams are looking for, and why. You discover the team are searching for a pokemon, Lunaro(if moon) /Solorock (if sun). After you beat the first executive in the cave of light/darkness. There is a earthquake, coming from mt.Lun(moon)/Sol(sun). You discover the teams have caught Solorock/lunatone and forced the pokemon to open a gateway for a pokemon so old that it existed before Arceus. This super powerfull pokemon has the power to cause... Moon; The world to go dark forever, Sun; The Sun to go hotter and hotter, until all lifeforms on the planet die. After you beat/capture this pokemon the world settels back to normal... Until you are the champion, the world goes back to the state it was when the gateway opened. You figure ou that the legend you fought wasn't the real deal, you then must go back to the top of the mountin and defeat the evil teams leader (If moon; Aracrat, sun; Embrath, because your rival battles the leader you dont) and defeat the ultimate pokemon and restore peace to the world.
    Do you have what it takes?
    Will You survive???
    Pokemon Sun & Moon!

Main heros
    Male Hero OW finished i will post in a while
    Male hero sprite finished i will post in a while
    Female Hero OW ...In progress...
    Female hero sprite finished i will post in a while

Gym Leaders
    Gym Leaders:

1. Name: Estyke
    Type: Normal
    PKMN: Milktank, Moomiltry (fakemon ev of milktank)
    2. Name: Crysalas
    Type: Ice
    PKMN: Snorunt, Arctice (whale with one horn, Fakemon)
    3. Name: Voltric
    Type: Thunder
    PKMN: Volty (Fakemon, looks like a cartoon lightning bolt), Denka (Fakemon, Voty ev), Manectric
    4. Name: Emapy
    Type: Water
    PKMN: Quagsire, Goji (Sort of like muk, but brown and green and has bushes on him), Mantine
    5. Name: Ron
    Type: Grass
    PKMN: Janobii (From gen. V, I need someone to resize and index that.), Grotle (From gen. IV, I need someone to resize and index that.), Victreebel, Jakuki (Evil tree fakemon)
    6. Name: Celina
    Type: Physic
    PKMN: Alakazam, Mirroly (Mirror thing fakemon), Handstan (an eye with two arms as legs and two arms as, well, arms! Fakemon), Mimecat (fakemon, even though it says mime its actually blue and purple)
    7. Name: Sledge
    Type: Fire
    PKMN: Charizard, Blaziken, Blazon (3rd ev of fakemon fire starter, lion), Blisten (Big ball of fire)
    8. Name: Rize
    Type: Dark, Ghost
    PKMN: Dusknoir, Umbreon, Spik (a weird ghost fakemon), Gengar, Jablax (jack in the box type of thing fakemon)

Elite 4 and Champion

E4-1: Axel
    Type: Dragon
    Pokémon: Dragonite, Flygon, Salamance, Dragoon (fakemon), Garchomp (need a resize from gen.4)

E4-2: Emily
    Type: Flying
    Pokémon: Fearow, Sorok (king bird fakemon), Staraptor (resize needed), Pidgeot, Tornaado (fakemon)

E4-3: Blue
    Type: Randoms
    Pokémon: Blastoise, Pidgeot, Sandslash, Amberkrys (fakemon orange coloured), Reaper (fakemon)

E4-4: Cynthia
    Type: Random
    Pokémon: Garchomp (resize), Lucario (resize), Rodanta (fakemon rodent), Salamance, Alakazam

Champion: Amber
    Type: Random
    Pokémon: Amberkrys, Toprez (topaz tiger fakemon), Dimitri (dragon-bird fakemon), Serepent (Snake fakemon), Electromite (Denka's ev.), Fossila (Dinosaur-type thing fakemon)

Posistions needed
    I need.........
    Spriter/s (I will be one) (I need lots)
    Scripter/s
    Mapper/s
    Text editor
    Pokedex reorderer

Downloads
    I have finished beta 1- (less than one) and i will post the ips soon

Support Banners
    We've got one!!!!! Thanx to Pink Typhlosion for the epic support bar-thing
    i put it in attachments cause it's blocked when i post it so...

Pokemon Eclipse

This Game/hack will feature
    · New Dark Pokémon
    · A deeper story than Pokémon sun & moon
    · More Fakemon
    · New Heroes
    · Play in the new, changed region of Firma
    · Day and Night System (hopefully)
    · And a lot more!

Story
    10 years after the brave adventures of sol and lun, you go on a Pokémon journey throughout the region of Firma. But, since the 10 years have passed, the towns and routes have changed. So while journeying through the region you bump into, no other then, Team Crosses, an evil team gathered to create a total solar eclipse, which causes Pokémon to fall under the spell of whomever caused the eclipse. Therefore, team crosses try to capture the legendary EMAKROSSES! The team almost succeed as well, but you stop them. Then you carry on your Pokémon journey, until, you go to the island of the lost, where you find SOLOTREX and LUNDEMARUS fighting, which causes the sun to go into a total eclipse. You then find that the team Crosses' most powerful executive is there making the two legendry Pokémon fight, using the power of the ultimate mid control Pokémon, Dark Lucario. You must then defeat this possessed Pokémon to save the planet. But when you defeat the dark Lucario, things called possession atoms are spread all across the region of firma, causing the most powerful dark Pokémon appear. Including Dark Lugia……
    Can you stop the reign of the shadow pokemon and stop the world from going into a total eclipse?!
    Find out as you brave your way through, Pokémon Eclipse!!!
    anyone like this story? this will be our next hack's story

Pokemon Force of power/wisdom
    Story:
    You are a boy/girl who just got their 18th birthday. But, unlike other people out there you don't have your mind set on becoming an incredible pokemon trainer; your goal is to a member of…

Story continued for power version:
    Team rocket! You want to make money, that's your main goal. So, after stealing your first pokemon from professor Maple, you set out on your jorney throughout the region of Arracota, stealing pokemon, robbing banks, and much more. But, there is only one pokemon capable of giving you the spot in giovanni's seat, the legendary Pegaplumb! Now can you handle beign team rocket, or will the police make you crack. Find out in Pokémon force of Power Version!

Features
    · New Heroes (or should I say villains)
    · New Pokémon (including some from Pokemon Sun & Moon)
    · New story (duh!)
    · Get the chance to play as Team Rocket
    · Battle the police force
    · And take Giovanni's place as the new leader of team rocket
    · And most important, no gym leaders (Police Chief Battles instead)

Story Continued for Wisdom Version:
    The great Pokémon police! You want to defend your home region. So, whilst you travel the region defeating bandits and robbers, you encounter a strange pokemon, Pegaplumb. After seeing how valuble and rare this pokemon is, you suddenly find out who is searching for it, Team Rocket. So, you must stop Team Rocket and defend your home region. Can you handle it? Find out for yourself in Pokemon force of Wisdom version.

Features
    · New heroes
    · New Pokémon (including some from Pokemon Sun & Moon)
    · New story
    · Get to play as the Pokémon Police
    · Stop Team Rocket's plot
    · And most important, no gym leaders (Rocket executive battles instead)

Last edited:

thedrakgible

Friging ninja
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    Name:thedarkgible
    Skills:spriter
    Proof:here is one random bat front
    Team Space [recruting]
    back
    Team Space [recruting]
    i can make icons too
    Experience:none
    Why do you want to join?:i like spriting an want my sprites in hack and i like the story
    What could make this hack better?:i dont know

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    Name: Musician of Literature
    Skills: Mapping, music composition, and (knock on wood) inserting music
    Proof:
    Team Space [recruting]

Experience: Erm... None.
    Why do you want to join?: You help me with my hack, I want to help with yours, kid.
    What could make this [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]game[/COLOR][/COLOR]/hack (whichever you perffer) better?: My music! No, maybe add the underground feature.

Cyndaquil2607

Years
    okay thanks what shoud i do first
    I want you to make the three starters and their ev's,
    for the fire, i want a lion ev
    for water, i want a elephant that is blue and gray,2nd ev will be the same just it looks bigger and has little horns, and for the 3rd I want a huge elephant (remember 64x64 pixels) with tusks
    and for the grass, first i want a seed, the for 2nd ev i want a cactus, and third i want a cactus with boxing gloves

Kacheek55843

Ghost Tamer
    Years
    Name: I am Jaycen (Kacheek55843 in most places)
    Skills: I can do mapping, VERY basic scripting, and some pokemon spriting
    Proof: There is no proof as of yet, sorry
    Experience: Almost no experience
    Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I think it would be a great way to learn new skills
    What could make this hack better?: I, personally, think this hack would be better if you had a good team and actually got it finished.

Cyndaquil2607

Years
    Name: I am Jaycen (Kacheek55843 in most places)
    Skills: I can do mapping, VERY basic scripting, and some pokemon spriting
    Proof: There is no proof as of yet, sorry
    Experience: Almost no experience
    Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I think it would be a great way to learn new skills
    What could make this hack better?: I, personally, think this hack would be better if you had a good team and actually got it finished.
    Thnx you're on the team, and what do you mean by 'basic scripting'?

"Downloads
    I have finished beta 1- (less than one) and i will post the ips soon"
    well here it is
    at the moment only slight map changes
    edit: musician of litriture i would like u to download this and edit the towns so they don't resemble to much to ruby (but keep the mazez)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    name:atif
    Skills:Mapping
    Proof:Sig
    Experience:Normal
    I would like to join because it is quite intresting.
    Mapping, and Spriting.

~Atif~

Cyndaquil2607

Years
    Shall i insert BW sprites in like the new Poochyena sprite?

i don't want better sprites, since most pkmn will be replaced by fakemon but there are some b/w pokemon i do want in the game 4 example...
    shinvy and ev.s
    oshawott and ev.s
    tepig and ev.s
    and ill pm you the rest of the list

UPDATE: don't download beta 1- I have inserted some fakemon i will tell you when ok
    edit: the fakemon i added did a lot of damage to the game so feel free to download and edit beta1-

Last edited:

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
    Years
    Name:clacla$$$
    Skills:recoloring mapping (i could be a backup mapper) and scripting, just not trainer battles
    Proof:I'll pm you it
    Experience: working on my own firered hack
    Why do you want to join?:to help someone make a hack

Last edited:

thedrakgible

Friging ninja
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    okay grass starters are ready i hope you like them and second form has boxing gloves too it looked empty with out boxing gloves
    Team Space [recruting]
    Team Space [recruting]
    Team Space [recruting]
    Team Space [recruting]
    Team Space [recruting]
    Team Space [recruting]

Cyndaquil2607

Years
    okay grass starters are ready i hope you like them and second form has boxing gloves too it looked empty with out boxing gloves
    Team Space [recruting]
    Team Space [recruting]
    Team Space [recruting]
    Team Space [recruting]
    Team Space [recruting]
    Team Space [recruting]

nice!!!
    ive made fire starters so could you just do water and then ill tell u what to do next

ill insert 'em now

@atif
    i'll make urs a 4th ev that can only be obtained by leveling up the 3rd with a spec. item

@cacla$$$ ur in

new member xD

@everyone
    ive made a new beta-1+ which has a few new sprites in and a new route and the sprites didnt mess it up this time ^_^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back