• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Suggestions?

BlazingRose

Burning flower~
Years
  • OK. My lifelong goal on SoulSilver is to beat my friend who has this KILLER of a Blissey and a really horrible Electravire. However you say it :3 I'll post our teams below so if anyone could help me that would be great. Cause the only thing I can think of to improve on is getting them up to lv100 and raising their stats. ^_^ I've sort of put the teams in order - the first Pokemon of each team is always sent out first, put it that way.

My team:

Garchomp - Stealth Rock, Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse, Dig
    Shaymin - Seed Flare, Healing Wish, Air Slash, SolarBeam
    Giratina - Aura Sphere, Shadow Claw, Rock Climb, Fly
    Umbreon - Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Taunt, Iron Tail
    Lucario - Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Bone Rush, Water Pulse
    Typhlosion - Eruption, Lava Plume, Rock Climb, Earthquake

Alzy's team:

Skarmory - Spikes, Stealth Rock (haven't seen many moves - it's easy to wipe out)
    Electravire - Ice Punch, ThunderPunch (see Skarmory :3)
    Venusaur - Leech Seed, Sludge (see Skarmory)
    Blissey - Softboiled, Seismic Toss, Toxic, Aromatherapy
    Metagross - Meteor Mash, ThunderPunch, Agility, Earthquake
    Machamp - Bullet Punch (don't know many moves - it wipes meh out >.<)

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
  • Get a Heatran. With just two attacks in Fire Blast and Earth Power, Hetaran destroys nearly his/her entire team. I'd suggest building your team around him. If you want a set and suggestions for Pokemon to use with Heatran, go on Smogon.com. I would give you one, but I can't because my internet is blocking Smogon for some reason.

BlazingRose

Burning flower~
    Years
  • Ah... thanks. I think I'll scrap Typhlosion then. I'll transfer one over from Platinum... assuming I can catch one, that is. Do you reckon I should change some of the other Pokemon's moves to counter her types though? I'll see what ground moves there are to take out that Electravire, in case Heatran gets taken out. But otherwise... I haven't the foggiest. :3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • This doesn't qualify as a competitive team (lack of natures/EVs/items, ect.), so moving to the In-Game forum.

BlazingRose

Burning flower~
    Years
  • My Team (edited) I'm trying not to use too many Ubers here, as I don't like to use them that much. But I'm so hopeless at battling that I tend to use them anyway :P I'll post EV stats when I've checked them.

Garchomp - Modest nature
    Quick Claw
    Stealth Rock, Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse, Dig

Shaymin - Adamant nature
    Miracle Seed
    Seed Flare, Healing Wish, Air Slash, SolarBeam

Giratina - Quirky nature
    Spell Tag
    Aura Sphere, Shadow Claw, Rock Climb, Fly

Umbreon - Modest nature
    Lum Berry
    Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Taunt, Iron Tail