• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Tangerine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    hey guys. sry for double posting, but i'm going to set a deadline for beta 0.1 and it's coming out by next friday (may 6th). by then we should have hopefully the first town and maybe the second. but we can at least get in a script for the very beginning. there will probably be a random warp to hawaii to test the map for that too. but hawaii is going to be near the end, so don't get your hopes up.

Years
    That sounds good to me!! Just out of curioustiy, how many maps do we have that are actually done or close to done? And as far as scripting, I've been messing around with XSE lately and if needed (and only if needed ;P) I could do a few of the talking scripts and such in Rhode Island...

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Name: Olli97

Skills: Scripting

Skill Level: I don't really know, and I don't want to judge myself. You can judge me by my proof of work, and just tell me if you want to see another script. (I would say kinda novice since I haven't been into scripting for that long.)

Proof of Work:
    This is one of the scripts for giving the starter Pokémon in Rumble Rock

Spoiler:

Past Experience: I haven't really been in any Teams before, except Team Rumble Rock that I'm in now.
    I'm also slowly making my own hack.

Preference of Communication: VM, PM and Skype (please try and leave out skype. I've got enough on that one already :I)

Years
    Now, it's not really my say, but I know who you are & I don't think cbd98 would care... so you get a big, light green, unofficial...

Spoiler:

;P

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    yeah, PoisoNinja's right. but he stole my flashy graphics :(. anyway, Hi-Techneon is already doing the start of Rhode Island (scripting), but I was thinking of doing a give pokemon event somwhere in the first route. I'm guessing you could do those Olli. Do you know how to give an egg that will hatch into a certain pokemon?

Last edited:

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    thats fine. either you could research it or you could make it low level. but it's going to be a glitch pokemon so you'll have to wait a little bit. this team is really starting to roll. I'm really looking foward to beta 0.1

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Lol, woops.
    I thought you asked me if I knew how to make a script where you would be give an egg that would hatch at a certain point.

I know the giveegg script, no worries

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    oh, ok then. you should try to talk with Hi-Techneon so you guys don't have overlapping scripts. He's already got some of the beginning. I'll get a story for the first route to you guys by monday.

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    hey guys. sorry for double posting, but i got the second part of the story (thanks to PokemasterX for making it). it's in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Also, the "professor" is going to be a vetrinarian. he notices the new pokemon and studys them now that they're real live animals.

Finally, the first beta (now officialy named "Beta 0.05", each beta will go up to the point where you challenge a gym leader person.) will be coming out soon. I'll make sure it's out by May 2nd - May 6th.

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    yeah, me too :). btw, hows it going on hawaii? you're probably gunna do interstate 90 too. ill give you the details soon.

olli, you can do the interstate 90 egg scenario. for now just use the team magma sprites for people, and i'll get you some ow's for team reality later.

and guys i might not be on much friday or saturday.

Years
    I made one but it's kinda small for the "Big Island", and I mean that house-wise, but I'm working on it. Is it supposed to be in the first beta?

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    yeah, but it'll probably just a warp for one of the houses bc hawaii is going to be in late game but i still want it tested bc i've always wanted to go to hawaii :). oh and btw i think we might be getting a palm tree sprite.

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    well personally, since I know very little about mapping, I'd say that it should be a little smaller than lilycove. if you think that's too big or too small, you can change it, but it has to be bigger than rhode island

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
    Years
    Name: Punnagg
    Skills: Sprite Inserter & Pokemon Data Editor (A little bi of map hacker)
    Skill Level: Beginner
    Proof of Work: Look Attachment
    Past Experience: none
    Preference of communication: Pm me

I insert Sprites by making them dark or fused or different.
    I can edit data of pokemon from their stats to their evolution & pokedex entry.

View attachment 60306

View attachment 60307

View attachment 60308

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    no offense or anything, but it looks to me like you just recolored pokemon. i can do that too. but the data editing would be useful for fakemon. if you could just show me some of that, you can join.

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Ok, thats good. the only thing is I think paralyzed is spelled with a z, not an s. Can you insert sprites? either way, you're...

ACCEPTED(but i have to be quick so no kewl graphics)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back