• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Torchic (Open for Recruiting)

redzb1

KING~N!!!!!
Years
  • Hey guys my name is redzb1.
    I have always wanted to make a game.
    Ive always dreamt of making a hack of my very own
    my love for pokemon is so great that I really want to create my own game
    but its very impossible and hard to do this myself and thats why i need a team.
    Im badly in need of a Hacking Team!,i cant do this all by my self!
    so i need a good team that can cooperate well and a good team that will give plenty
    time into helping me on this project to make it possible!

Info:
    Hack of: Firered (U)
    Hack name: Pokemon Lunar

Desription:

A 15 year old boy/girl(you) starts his journey as a pokemon trainer and hopes to become
    the worlds strongest trainer along side his trusted pokemon unitl he was chosen by a
    pokemon named darkrai to save him from cyrus the team galactic leader, so in his new quest to battle evil and save the world from cyrus's evil plot to take over the world using darkrai's ability,
    a new adventure awaits you!

Features:
    - Play as Brendan and May R/S/E Heroes
    - Different Gym Leaders of all Generations were placed in this game as the main gym leaders
    - Some 4th & 5th generation Pokemons inserted...
    - Hoen starters
    - New regoin!
    - And more!

Images
    no images yet! sorry

Application Form:
    Skill(s):
    Proof Of Work:
    How long can you be on every day:
    How can I contact you:

Current members:
    Me[mapper/tile insertser/sprite & ow inserter/title screen hacker]

I'm in need of:

A great mapper
    A advanced scripter
    A good spriter
    A creative story line maker
    A good tile inserter

Current Projects:
    Pokemon Lunar

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • as a fellow team thread poster, i can help you get people, your thread is quite dull, it needs to pop, also more info needs to be given, also pictures attract many team members, giving more emphisis on what spots you need( but you need them all, this is for later purposes) so anyways i hope this helped you, so any concerns or questions, just vm or pm me
    ~Dazzle

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • First of all I wanna say that this looks more like a hack thread than a team thread.
    Second of all, why only advanced and good members?
    You won't get that Many members if you come here, slightly unknown, and asking for the Best people to help with your hack.
    I would suggest that instead of asking for the best, just ask for people.
    However I wish you the best on this hack. :D (sorry if I Sound too harsh :()

Back