• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Underground

Charizard203

Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    Introduction
    Hi, I'm making this team, because I'd like some help with my hack, Pokemon Underground which I'll post once it has some more hacking done to it. I have a basic main plot, I accept ideas from members of this team, and yes this is temporarily (until I need to move on or the hack is finished). Also since I'm in Senior School, I have Assignments I need to finish while doing this hack, meaning I'd like to use more help on this to make it finished possibly before I'm in University. If I'm in University, there's a 20% chance I might keep going with this but, if not I'll give it too someone I trust whose doing the hack as well (if my friends wanted to do this I'd ask them, but I know they wouldn't, half of them don't even know how to hack), and yes I'm planning to get further with this at least past the Main Storyline than my first and last hack Undercover.
    Basic Hack Info
    Hack Name: Pokemon Underground/Apokelypse Version (Accepting more ideas)
    Hack of: Pokemon FireRed
    My Skills: Basic Scripting, Basic Spriting, Mapping, Trainer Editing
    Looking For: Scripters, Spriter, Mapper, and Overworld Editor(s) (Maybe even Title Screen Editors)
    Finished Percentage: 0.1%
    Additional Info.: I've only imported sprites currently.
    I've got the Main Plot Planned, accepting mini-story ideas
    Also accepting plots leading up to the Main Plot
    The name of the Head Boss has been decided after one of my friends (he actually agreed to it surprisingly, and no he won't be helping)
    If you have any other skills other than the ones mentioned above, say it, because you never know if it might be helpful or I missed it.
    All the trainers will start with Eevee (Player, Rival 1, and Rival 2)
    Storyline: It's benn a million years since Red has become the Champion, after Giovanni has been beaten twice with Team Rocket, he decided to devote his life to make the world a better place, he studied about psychology and many other things, until he managed to figure out. That once the population has expanded so much they'd have to pick leaders to lead all of us, and years after that, the leaders would eventually ban Pokemon Battling not only causing a riot but hurting Pokemon from Underground Battles. (Just like the Government would), so he passed through generation after generation, about what could happen until it got to your great grandfather. He devoted his life to stopping and find a way to stop the Underground Battles. He died trying, then your grandfather also died, now your father, you're 15 and you've decided to go and try. But this time it's not you alone you have 2 friends that'll help you along the way, they've devoted their life and they will help you (no one else is going to die), you go to the leaders to ask for a help solution, they tell you that they'll allow Pokemon Battling again, if one of you 3 become the leader, and the only way to do that is to beat the Elite 4 of that Team (and everyone knows when there comes Elite 4 there comes Gym Battles), the 3 of you must conquer all 8 gyms and Elite 4 (& Champion) to get to the leader, and defeat him, along the way come challenges, and trainers, you've joined the evil team just so they can spend more time battling with their pokemon.
    Members
    Charizard203-Mapping, Easy Scripting, Basic Spriting, Trainer Editing
    Ideas
    • You give the position to Rival M so you can explore the world further (that's right, Sevii Islands (happy to accept ideas for something instead of Sevii Islands))
    • Rival F becomes the new Champion (old one imprisoned with leader, only they get imprisoned or it'll be way too difficult to make that many sprites)
    • Gym Leader Rematches

Please submit work unless your helping with ideas or BETA Testing

Last edited:

Charizard203

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    I probably should've done this earlier but work?
    (Beta Tester & Ideas don't need to show their work)
    @Zekrom: Some people might want to help you around here if they're fine with doing more than 1 project, but don't bring it up every 1 or 2 pages.[/SIZE]
    Due to lack of people, and being busy with other stuff I want to do, but you guys can still use ideas of it, or work on it, I'm just not ROM Hacking anymore.

Last edited:
    Back