• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Valor

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
    Years
    I saw that someone made a team mystic thread and team Valor's better than mystic and instinct combined so I made this thread so we can plot to take the other teams down. Like this.

Team Valor
    \

Ok people are aloud to double post but not like crazy

Last edited:
    Years
    Ip Man. I heartily approve.

Have met some great Team Valor people so far. (okay, okay, and some cool people from other teams too, but...) And I have a gym less than 5 minutes by bike from my apartment that me and two other Team Valor members have controlled for several days now. Haven't met them yet, but, it looks like we're going to have a good time and keep the daily bonuses rolling...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I've noticed that there is an abundance of people saying that Team Valor are the misfits throwing shade and bashing teams when I can swear to Arceus that Team Mystic is the team that abuses other teams the most.

TEAM VALOR FOREVER

Years
    I haven't really seen any abuses or anything yet by any team. But I will say there was this very brief time on launch day where everyone seemed to think that Valor was the "Big Team" and so everyone joined Mystic.........

And since then the team that I constantly run into is Mystic, Mystic Mystic. So. Mystic is now the Big Team, imo.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I'm on Team Valor. We are clearly the best! My poke army is being built to take down the Mystic owned gyms in my own. Soon we will be the best pokemasters!

CyborgHD

Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    I'm going to a food truck rally today to celebrate the launch of Pokemon GO from a week ago, and we will be in groups getting Pokemon and taking down Mystic & Instinct owned gyms. Valor is going to show its true colors! :D

Years
    I'm going to a food truck rally today to celebrate the launch of Pokemon GO from a week ago, and we will be in groups getting Pokemon and taking down Mystic & Instinct owned gyms. Valor is going to show its true colors! :D

That's cool! What city are you in? I haven't heard of anything like this but it's a really cool idea.

I have a gym very, very close to my apartment and it had been between Instinct and Mystic for the past few days, but today when I took it over I checked it again after a couple hours and discovered I must have a couple Valor teammates living nearby, too, because they added to it and now we've held it all day so far. Hoping to keep that up!

CyborgHD

Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    That's cool! What city are you in? I haven't heard of anything like this but it's a really cool idea.

I have a gym very, very close to my apartment and it had been between Instinct and Mystic for the past few days, but today when I took it over I checked it again after a couple hours and discovered I must have a couple Valor teammates living nearby, too, because they added to it and now we've held it all day so far. Hoping to keep that up!

I don't think I can say the city, but I can say the state is Florida. :)

Years
    I'm setting my sights on going downtown this weekend to play. At lvl 17 I feel like I'm really struggling to find new types beyond the Grass, Normal, Bug, and occasional Water type I have where I live.

Downtown: Electric, Rock, etc, (I hope)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hello, fellow Valor members 8) I live in a neighborhood dominated by Mystic and Instinct, so....I need to change that soon.

I have only encountered one water type around here and no fire. I'd be interested to see what's more prevalent in other parts of the city.

Years
    Just set up with two other Team Valor friends to go downtown and go on a hunt together tomorrow afternoon. We're going to be by a canal that runs through part of the city, so I'm hoping for a lot of water types I haven't seen as well as electric or rock types that are supposedly in the city, too. Can't wait!

Back