• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Zoroark!

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
    Years
    Hmm...
    Is everyone that is helping with this hack, in the social group? That would be a good first start... And maybe even a rule like, check in every ... days/weeks or you get kicked. It's up to you of course.

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
    Ok then, I'll PM all members to tell them to join the group, and if I don't get a response within 8 days they're booted. Except for xenion, though, because he's 'dealing with a family death' and I can understand that.

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
    I won't be working on this very often in november, because of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), so would you like it if I put you as Co-leader?

Rickk12345

Years
    :O Yeah!! But you would have to check in a few times, and correct me. Because I cannot read your mind (yet), and how you would like it! But it would be great! I'll do my best!

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
    Ok, co-leader! Salute! I'll be checking in regularly, just keep the thread bumped up, and everyone on task, and I'll tell you what needs to be done when the time comes.

By the way, how do you make an IPS patch?

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
    You are the best thing that ever happened to this group so far, besides myself of course! (joking)

Rickk12345

Years
    Ha wow thanks!! I just want to make this hack epic!!!

Okay I'm going to bed now:P

I'll be on my mobile phone for like 20 minutes, but I'll reply slow.

Last edited:

Rickk12345

Years
    Ow sorry... Didn't notice. So, since there's no banner ( that I know of) for this hack, how about I make a temporary one? And when someone makes a better one, we'll replace it?

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
    If you can make me a banner background, in dark gray, I'll finish it. I have the right font & sprites to put on it.

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
    Years
    Ok heres the deal . If you are interested in adding 5 generation pokemon into your hack i can provide you with sprites , complete move sets that the pokemon will learn as they level up and evolve, and complete ENGLISH pokedex entries for most , and a few other things. However inserting them into the hack is completely your responsibility as i honestly don't have ul time with my exams and stuff. I only decided to help because i loved your story line and thought that 5 gen pokemon would give you a slight boost to the game looks, rep, and story line.
    and i could also give you the tms that each pokemon would learn. The only thing you would have to find is move animations for the battle sprites and psypoke or what ever you call it you know the uh list that comes when you press start>pokemon in game

Last edited:

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
    I have all the sprites, movesets, and resources to put them in, HOWEVER if you have some smaller versions of the sprites I'll put them in.
    ---
    And, again, you're the 24th person to tell me how great my storyline is, and I'm really proud of myself!

Back