• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Team?

Pokémon Trainer Marnie

Dark Type Trainer
    Years
    Hi! ^-^ I have never played with fellow trainers before and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me do some max raid battles to catch a gardevoir with good IV rating and a ditto with good IV rating, admittedly I'm new and have not much experience with the new generation, Pokémon diamond was my favourite back in the day :)

I'm sorry too incase it offends anyone or doesn't belong on this thread or something :(

Keep catching them all my fellow trainers, Marnie.

Years
    I checked my boxes. I got a 4 Best IV Gardevoir you can have if you want it. Best in HP, Attack, Sp. Atk & Speed.
    It does not have HA or egg moves but it is in a Love Ball. Caught it myself in a Raid Den at some point. I've already bred using this one as a base and don't need it anymore.
    Also got a 4 Best IV Ditto lying around that I once got in a trade. Best in HP, Attack, Sp. Atk & Sp. Def.

Might save you some time hunting Raids this way ^.^
    Though if you really wanna catch them yourself in a raid we'll have to try setting something up =3

Pokémon Trainer Marnie

Dark Type Trainer
    Years
    I checked my boxes. I got a 4 Best IV Gardevoir you can have if you want it. Best in HP, Attack, Sp. Atk & Speed.
    It does not have HA or egg moves but it is in a Love Ball. Caught it myself in a Raid Den at some point. I've already bred using this one as a base and don't need it anymore.
    Also got a 4 Best IV Ditto lying around that I once got in a trade. Best in HP, Attack, Sp. Atk & Sp. Def.

Might save you some time hunting Raids this way ^.^
    Though if you really wanna catch them yourself in a raid we'll have to try setting something up =3

I appreciate it so much ^-^ thank you but they are yours and I don't have anything I can offer that is worth the trades, I would love to team up though to fight some raid battles and not just for my benefit but yours too, I might not be the best but I'm always happy to help a fellow trainer out!

Years
    I appreciate it so much ^-^ thank you but they are yours and I don't have anything I can offer that is worth the trades, I would love to team up though to fight some raid battles and not just for my benefit but yours too, I might not be the best but I'm always happy to help a fellow trainer out!

They are excess as I already re-bred the Gardevoir for a Ralts with HA and egg moves in that Love Ball, and I now have a 5IV Ditto that I use myself.
    But anyway, if you wanna do raids... I'm pretty much busy until Sunday 😅

Pokémon Trainer Marnie

Dark Type Trainer
    Years
    They are excess as I already re-bred the Gardevoir for a Ralts with HA and egg moves in that Love Ball, and I now have a 5IV Ditto that I use myself.
    But anyway, if you wanna do raids... I'm pretty much busy until Sunday 😅

I understand hehe I was busy myself sorry for the late reply, I was wondering too would a modest nature be the best for my gardevoir and should I max the special attack EV and special defence and put the remaining in speed? For moves Im thinking calm mind might be a good choice for one slot and the rest im unsure.

Back