• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titan and Battle Club

Who is your Fave. Hero?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
Years
  • This is a Teen Titans/Battle Club made by cherryblossomharuka on Serebii. In this club you get to choose up to 4 powers. I'll list them after the rules. Also, you get to talk about which character you think is cool. If this club is going smoothly then I'll actually ALLOW the REAL Teen Titans into the club. When that happens, you can hang with any of them and chat with them. THAT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF THIS CLUB IS SPAM-FREE, HAS NO CHARACTER BASHING, AND EVERYONE IS POLITE. Until then, we can chat with each other about the show, the characters, etc. We must STAY on topic. Oh, I also forgot to mention that you can have training sessions, battles against villians(you can create your own) or even among each other and basicly live a normal day life......or not.

Here are the rules:

1. NO SPAMMING
    2. STAY ON TOPIC
    3. NO CHARACTER BASHING
    4. BE NICE AND THINK BEFORE YOU POST!!!
    5. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THE SAME FOUR POWERS, BE UNIQUE!!!

Here are your powers:

Starbolts

Dark powers

Shape Shifting

Sonic Boom

Boomerang, electro disks

Fire Attacks

Water Attacks

Ice Attacks

Electric Attacks

Spy Gadgets

Super Speed

Super Strength

Flexability

Agility

Wall Phasing

Explosive Mini Bombs

Sword and Shield

Sound Waves

Magic

Levatation

Hand to Hand combat skills

Ninja Skills

Lazer Eyebeams

Shooting Spikes

Psychic Powers

Earth Attacks

Remember, NO 4 powers should be the same!!!!!

You may also create your own villains but fill out the form:

Villain Name:
    Weakness: (There HAS to be a weakness!!!)

You can also Describe you're looks.

Description:
    My name is Justin, my eye color is Dark Brown, I have short, spiky black hair, my outfit looks like Robin's but has a J instead of R

My powers:

Spy Gadgets
    Flexability
    Agility
    Hand to Hand combat skills

Okay, you can join now!!!

Years
  • O.o;;; How did this end up here? Weird...I origionally made this club on Sppf...kinda odd to find it here....oh, well...I'm proud that someone spread my idea for a TT B/F club to other forums...I'm joining!!

name:(okay, here is my LONG version of my name-Sapphire Crystal Aurora Angel) You can just call me Angel
    powers: starbolts(blue), Fire attacks, Ice attacks, Electric attacks
    Personality: kind, caring, friendly, gentle, sweet,
    family: Angel is the cousin of Starfire
    Appearance: Same outfit as Starfire's except Angel's are blue. Long dark blue hair that reaches her waist, light blue eyes. She has a pair of snowy white colored wings that can turn invisible
    Description: Since she has been on earth longer than her cousin, Angel often spends more time with Starfire teaching her about earth. She and Starfire are about the same age, (Angel is one month older).
    Weakness: Anything dark, evil, unpure

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Angel Starfire,Dont post in threads over a month old. Its against the rules.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    espyon luver said:
    Super Speed All The Way!!!!!
    1)That was spam
    2)This thread is going to be closed because she posted so why post?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back