• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Gold Raikou said:
    One of the HIVE Students looks EXACTLY like Raven, cloak and all.
    There was also one that looked alot like batman, and bumblebee was there too!

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    This club is getting popular! Thanx for the Sprite compliment. Did you see the "Deception" episode of Teen Titans? It was the new one. It was totally vicious!I like the robotic Cy! He always said "BOO-YAH!"! He was funny!

MaZor

Banned
    Years
    yeah it wuz awesome. My fav part wuz when cyborg smashed the HIVE table at the lunch room. Teach them to laugh. And whats up with him and Jinx? Are they going steady or something?

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    I like the part when BB dressed up the robotic Cy. That was funny! And they are not going steady. Jinx just likes him!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Okay,I'm guessing the TeenTitans Club died. Deception was sooo cool,I liked how Cyborg became Rock.I cant wait for the new one,it comes on tonight (yey!)....its Episode 28: X it sounds(and looks) soo cool!.
    Teen Titans Fan Club
    Teen Titans Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    SORRY FOR THE DUBBLE POST!!!!!!!!!!
    No one is posting = (..I didnt get to see TT last-night but I can see it to-night at 9:00 pm (my time)....no-ones posting....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back