• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Rp! (club members only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    OOC: Moonlight and Vetani are reparing the tower...i think, Rocky and Realm are racing, and I'm hitting myself...er...fighting gigas for th 3rd time.

IC: Their battle raged on with neither side giving up. Although it seemed that DL had indeed become stronger, he was still not much of a match for the large beast of a man. He fell to his knees in front of Gigas. "You were pathetic at home, and you're pathetic here...GIVE IT UP!"

"Never..." DL whispered as he did the unthinkable; he tore off his necklace and threw it over his sholder. And thus, the transformation began.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Rocky continued to head under ground. A few times he only just missed the foundations of buildings under the town. When he surfaced at DL's apartment Realm was no where to be found. Rocky cloned himself. One clone of Rocky stood guard at the apartment building and the other ran off to find Realm.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    After about a half hour, the base of H-shaped Tower that Rocky recommended was almost finished. Vetani used her vines to plaster pieces together that she couldn't lift herself. The trip to Tamaran had taken a lot out of her.

"Well, now all that's left to do is install everything inside." Cyborg said after they had finished the outside of the Tower.

"How long will that take?" Vetani asked.

Cyborg faced Vetani. He was about to give her the approximated time of the finishing, but he saw that she had bruises, gashes, and looked too tired to work.

"..Yo, you ok V?"

"I'm fine. I just want to get this done so that everyone else can come back home tomorrow."

"I see." Cy responded. "In that case, we should have all of this done by early tomorrow morning. Are you sure you don't want some sleep?"

"When we finish the Tower, I think I'll get plenty."

"Well ok, let's get goin'."

Vetani nodded once again and they entered through the door of the Tower, which was the only electronic device set up in the building. The rest of it was just a shell.

Years
    Realm was behind the apartment. She saw that Rocky had arrived and..slowly..

"WHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

She aimed for Rocky, jumped, and crashed.

"He...It was pretty much a tie..let's call it that!"

She got up and smiled. "Shall we go in?"

Cybex Mewtwo

Years
    The transformation occured, and when it was completed, a large pillar of light radiated outwards. TDL stood up, rivaling Gigas in height, and growled deeply. Gigas showed no fear staring into the eyes of the beast. "Fancy trick. But it-"

Gigas was cut short as a large claw swiped him and sent him soaring through the air; slicing his neckbrace in half. Now Gigas was vulnerable and he knew it. He transformed into the fire dragon and attempted to fly off, but TDL grabbed him and swung him over towards where the tower was.

Squeegee Beckenheim

Years
    After getting pounced on by Realm, Rocky called his clone to come back to him. He then proceeded upstairs to the apartment with Realm.

When they arrived at the door Rocky waited patiently for Realm to open it. When she the door was opened they were greeted from the stinch of dirty dishes in DL's sink.

Last edited:
    Years
    "..E-eww..Wasn't expecting that!" Realm said.
    She walked carefully aroung a few crumbs and saw that there were many one person armchairs that looked like they could fold out into bed.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OCC: I hope I didn't miss much...I've been really depressed lately what did I miss?

Years
    ooc: Hmm...well...all the titans that could use some rest are going to DL's apartment..While DL and Vetani are working on building the tower, if you wanna help them, or....I think that's it..If you wanna help, then help..Rest, then rest! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    A little late but...

Name: Kayota
    Strength: Not sure really... How's a dog-girl to have a strength? 0.o XD
    Weakness: Again, not sure...
    Powers: She can change into any canine she wants, with any color and any markings, any breed or species, etc.
    Looks: She has pointed black dog ears and a fluffy dog tail. She wears a purple shirt with long slleves that are biggest at the end, and bell-bottom jeans(don't ask), as well as a silver chain around her neck.
    Personality: Eh... You'll figure it out, hard to explain.
    Bio: Eh?
    Other: Not really...

IC:

In an alley somewhere in a city, a border collie emerged from behind some trash cans. She had her tail between her legs, and she slunk out of the alley and went between the buildings, not really going anywhere in particular, merely wandering.

She was thin, but in otherwise good health. She had figured she was completely unique, and there were no other people with special powers, or anything like that.

She was Kayota.

The dog turned human a few inches away from an office building, but remained in the shadows. She was unwanted, unloved, and didn't belong.

The dog-girl.

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OCC:Yeah, but the rest and helping shouldn't take this long aren't we suppose to continue with are plot? BTW, what happened to obelisk-kun?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOC: Oy, I'll try to fit in... *hits self for joining halfway through*

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    By now, the technology was finished early. THe only thing left to do was turn on the main power and set up the computer. Cyborg was about to hit the main button when Vetani saw Gigas flying towards them.

"Uh-uh, there's no way this tower is getting hit again!"

She threw her hand out and raised a vine that caught Gigas in mid-air. She held him there and then flung him downwards onto the island, missing the Tower.

That must have been a pretty nice blow from DL. It knocked that protection collar right off of him.

Vetani's hands glowed green as she faced Gigas. Cyborg was speechless as he watched her reactions.

Squeegee Beckenheim

Years
    Rocky fell into the armchair and fell right to sleep.

When morning came, Rocky saw Realm still sleeping. He quietly turned back to Clark so no early morning wonderers would be scared of him and left the apartment. From the ground he could already see the tall tower in the distance.

They dun made it into an H.

At that moment he clumsly tripped over a dog.

Howdy, little pal, where'd you come from?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Kayota barked, wagged her tail, and turned human again. "Eh... Hello," she said awkwardly. She suddenly burst out laughing as though this was something very funny. "Sorry... I do that... I'm... not used to people," she said. "o I can act rather weird around them. I'm Kayota..."

Cybex Mewtwo

Years
    OCC:Yeah, but the rest and helping shouldn't take this long aren't we suppose to continue with are plot? BTW, what happened to obelisk-kun?
    OOC: Ah yes...the plot...heh.....guess Gigas can bring it back in a bit.

IC: TDL knew Gigas would think twice of coming back. But now that he was transformed he knew he'd go on a destructive rampage...but he wasn't. He had control and was able to do what he wanted..."Excellent....."

Gigas, who had suffered at the hands of TDL, landed in the ocean. As he drifted down, he saw a strange mark. It looked like a strange S...

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OCC: I back and I'm going to try and keep up
    IC: Blackmages book was laid on his bed, he had to go to his home, There was an important war he had to attend. The book opened and Blackmage came out. He grabbed his communicator (why haven't we used these?) "Titans, it me BM I?m back from my trip, sorry I missed all the action the good news I'm a lot stronger, what?s going on, trouble of any sort?" He said looking at the communicator.

Squeegee Beckenheim

Years
    Kayota said:
    Kayota barked, wagged her tail, and turned human again. "Eh... Hello," she said awkwardly. She suddenly burst out laughing as though this was something very funny. "Sorry... I do that... I'm... not used to people," she said. "o I can act rather weird around them. I'm Kayota..."
    Kayota, I am so sorry I mistook you for a dog. I am Clark, I am a member of the Teen Titans.

At that moment Clark turned to Rocky.

Howdy, I am Rocky.

metaltitan42

the xailin titan of steel
    Years
    my titan
    name knightwolf
    power tocontrol all liquid substances or solids that can be liquid
    weackness rocks and earth
    strength can shapeshift

ps if im not aloud to post in mid roleplay tell me thro pm and ill delete this post

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back