• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
I'm here!For a min or two...
--------
Terra smiled back."Yeah..Oh and you should-"
She punched him in the stomach again and then cartweeled away from him in midsentence.
"Always be on your guard!!!" Terra finished.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
"Cough....ow...that hurt.... I don't wanna fight any more.." Cross said,his face slowly turning from a grin to a sad face. Then he floated and flew off.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
"Terra... Do not follow him. Allow me to search out the boy. Thy Titans cannot afford the loss of their famed rockslinger, though they can bear the loss of such a colorful angel."

Aerais placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, shaking her head. Sighing, she extended her massive wings, taking off into the night, the beautiful feathers falling from her hearth.

OOC: Sorry it took so long. I've been gone.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Aerais flew through the darkening sky her emerald orbs glowing a shade of purest white. As she descended upon the boy, the woman ****ed her head, watching him with a brow raised.

"Boy. Ye materialize before thy Titans, ready and waiting to bestow their name, their titles, upon your hearth, yet ye fled. All on account of a little bloodshed. If ye cannot handle a trace of pain, then perhaps you shouldn't hide in an alleyway. 'Tis if even more painful to be mugged or sliced by a cutter, than to battle with the Rock Goddess herself."

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
"Grr...What do you know?!" Cross said as his face got into the most angriest any one has ever seen him before. He then ran off going his fastest,dissappering into the night's fog.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
(UMMMM.... Can I Play??!!)
Name Hydra!
Gender Female
Powers over water can grow a mermaid tail can create water and control it water
Age 11
Looks shoulder lengthe DARK brow hair star fire like shoes blue skirt star fire like shirt
history unknown
Personality just like star fire except calm and cool like raven

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
The angel twitched before expanding her wings and taking lift through the alleys, in pursuit of the restless boy.

"How dare ye walk away!" She screeched taking hold of the scruff of his clothing. "I have seen more than a child like myself ought to have and ye are NOT going to lecture me about knowledge! I suggest ye take yourelf BACK to the Tower before I let loose my psyches. Then all your hope is lost."

Aerais dropped him, her purest of white eyes boring into his own orbs.

OOC: Paige, do you think you could spell things out? I'm so sorry, it's just I had a little trouble reading it.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Aerias's eyes glowed a sharp black, as her clothing flickered from white robes to street clothes, on and off. She lifted her hands before racing after him, taking hold of his uncovered arm with her bare skin, sucking his memories and everything else about him out of his body.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
"Heh heh!" Cross said running even faster. "Thats a dummie of me! Pretty good,huh?" Then after Cross was gone,the Dummie explodes leaving a message Saying:HAHAHAHA!!!! I'M NEVER GOING BACK! IF I DON'T WANNA DO SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO PLAY MOMMIE!!!" and that Explodes as well.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
By now Aerais was fuming. "YOU INSOLENT BRAT!" she screamed, prepping her forcefields. The explosion struck fire in her eyes as she viewed the blazes, her fists clenched. Drawing a hand up swirling with aurora-based energy, a colorful forcefield appeared around her, surrounding the angel with all it's beauty.

She lifted her head, as the explosions took hold of the swirling ball of plasmas.

OOC: You got 47, and I had 67, not counting the OOC post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back