• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "That's not my style. I'm a second guesser. I wait for the outcome and then make my move. So if she wanted to kiss send her over here and she'd have to make the move." He said cooly knowing she was trying to make him angry. "So go play if your just going to bug me." He said still acting cool.

"Well, what?" BB said.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Hey! Keep this at the most PG, I don't mind alittle PG-13 here and there. Your only what? 11 or 12? You should be going that far! Your too young!

IC: BB said letting go, "No. I'm done." He said swimming to the edge and out of the water to sit beside Cyborg.

"I'm glad to get her out of my hair! She almost got me to kiss star!" He said laughing to himself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back