• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: The Dark Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Everything seemed to be ok, at Jump city. Or is it? The Teen Titans team started to form into HUGE numbers!! There are over 1000 Teen Titan memebers. But, they live in many different parts of the world!! Everything seemed to be going just fine, until a new ememie came, known as the E.L.O.M.E.N.T.

Ex-treme
    Light
    Operation
    Mega
    Ex-treme
    Nuclear
    Terror

These words mean "Mutant Teens."
    These teens have only one of these powers:
    Lightning, Fire, Ice, Water, and Earth.

There are three leaders of the E.L.O.M.E.N.T.
    There names are:

Zada, Fara, and Aia

Zada's power: Lightning, Fara's power: Fire, Aia's power: Water

There are many differents kinds of mutant teen forms, but the leaders creature form is a B.A.T.

Blazing
    Armor
    Terror

This chimical the E.L.O.M.E.N.T. made cane transform humans into mutants and its up for the Teen Titans to stop them. Since the Teen Titans formed into a bigger, you can make-up your own Titan, and you could be a bad guy too if you want!! ^_^

Here is Mine:

Name: Zada
    Power: Lightning
    Form: human/bat
    History: Unknown

Well, I hope you can join this Rp. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Ok, but lets wait for more members to join.
    Like about 3 more, then we will start. ^_^

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Name: WarpBlaze
    Power: Fire control (Main power) And water control (But he sometimes looses control if too much water power is used)
    Form: Human
    Allignment: Good

Name: B.G. (Beast Girl)
    Power: Shape shifter
    Form: Human (Normally) but can change into any animal.
    Allignment:Good

OOC: We should have our allignment (Weither we're god or bad)

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Name: Zeke
    Power: Ice
    Form: Human
    History: He was born and raised on Neptune, where all of the inhabitants learned to control either water or ice. When an evil tried to take over his planet he got sent to Earth, where he now lives and helps the Teen Titans.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Ya u can be her and WarpBLaze is gonna like her okay?

Hey Trap-Door do you wana be my partner i PMed you but u never responded.

Ya i know sometimes i forget ur older than me bec... :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OMG,OMG,OMG....I'll be Raven,Robin,and Terra.Later in the RPG,Raven and Terra will fight over Robin,lol......
    RavenRobinTerra

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    me join, me join, me join!

Name: saphira
    Powers: ice and shadows
    Outfit: light blue tank with dark blue pants. dirty blonde shoulder leangth hair with light blonde highlights. sapphire eyes.
    Personality: a bit of a loner, curious, and a loyal friend.

i guess i`ll be a villan. and i`m on my own. heh, this will be fun!^^

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Name: Psycho
    Powers: He has some highly developed psychic skills, such as Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Teleportation, as well as some weak beams able to be fired from his palms and levitation. He cannot always control his more extrordinary powers completely though
    Outfit: He wears a dark blue cloak with the sleeves cut off, and has purple gloves and boots. He has deep blue eyes a third purple eye on his forehead. His hair color is light brown, but with blue streaks in it.
    Powers: He has some highly developed psychic skills, such as Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Teleportation, as well as some weak beams able to be fired from his palms and levitation. He cannot always control his more extrordinary powers completely though.
    Personality: He is a rather shady character, somewhat of a loner. He'd rather be off training his mind than talking and having fun with others. He doesn't like being on a team, and has a bit of a temper.
    Alignment: Bad

Last edited:

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Why can't someone else start?

Aw man, I woulda been Robin too... can I be another character I made up?

Name: Angel
    Powers: Fire
    Form: Dragoid (a human with dragon wings and tail and horns, who's color's varies with their fire-type)

And she's... I dunno... she'll be bad for the most part.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back