• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans the prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    Plot:

You {your character} is roaming the streets of New York City.
    Up until today you've always done superhero or villian like work alone.
    Suddenly a great loud BOOM lets off its death defying ring of terror that sends everyone hurteling to the ground. You get up and rush off to detect the core of this explosion.{ Remember that this is a prequel. If you don't know what a prequel is it takes place before the original events that made that certain subject popular. Like a sequel takes place after events, yeah I guess you get the picture.}

What you'll need:

Name: {Titan name}
    Looks:
    Description:
    Powers/Weapons:
    Other:

Please only join if your a serious RPer. If your not sure of your RPing skill pm me a sample of your work and I'll let you know. I do have the right to kick you off for any mis-posting and spam.

My Profile:

Name: Shadow
    Looks:Wears a black cloak and has long black hair and Dark blue eyes.
    Description:Is dark and mysterious. Likes to be alone but gets along with everyone.
    Powers/Weapons:He has a sword strapped to his back. He also has shape shifting powers,dissapearing powers, takes shadow form and can stun enimies to where all they see is horrible images from there worst nightmares that will become an alternate reality to them.
    Other: He will never speak of his parents. Only to his closest friends.

Rules: No God Modding, No flamming, NO SPAM, NO POWERPLAYING, try to post once every 3 days, and have FUN! :classic:

*Co-Owner S?lvεя~М?on *

Last edited:

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    Coolios.. Here's the better of the two of my forms:

Name: Zamir
    Looks: A somewhat short boy with grey skin and jet black hair, dark green eyes. He wears a forest green cape and black ripped (sp?) jeans with a black shirt. He also has a small, emerald coloured chakra on his brow right between his eyes.
    Description: A sort of loner, often if found alone, meditating to improve on his powers
    Powers/Weapons: Zamir has the power of telekinesis and also has empathic power. His telekinesis gives him the ability to levitate objects and move things, including himself, while his empathic powers allow him the gift of healing magic, and also the ability to feel the emotions of those around him.
    Other: Zamir is half-demon, born on the planet Azarath, and has followed his twin sister, Raven, to earth, and has been searching for her since he arrived.
    Also, instead of what Raven chants, "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" I chant, "Sohtniz Noirtem Htaraza"

NOTE to whoever plays Raven: I'm playing as your twin brother, and if you don't like it, you don't have to play as her. (sorry if that sounds a little rude/cruel, I'm in a weird mood right now)

EDIT: Kewlz I didn't see that I was co-owner!! Neato!! ([thinks to himself] Great, now I sound like a geek) XD

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    sounds cool!

-name: Nite
    -looks: she has black pants, and a black hoody, shes short, and skinny.
    -description: Likes to sit alone, like in closets. She can be nice at times, but shes a very serious person and takes everything inmaturly
    -powers/weapons-controls the darkness, an can make it appear. She also has a small sword that she practicly never uses
    -other: nothing. her past is unknown.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I like... I like...

Name: Jasper McCat
    Looks: Tall shagy blonde hair. BLue eys as deep as the ocean. Always wears jeans, and a t-shirt.
    Description: He is funloving, Happy, and very humorous. But he also has an explosive temper. He could destroy an entire city and have no recolection of it if you angered him enough.
    Powers/Weapons: When angered he become like the human torch. His entire body bursts into flame. He then can control fire, create fire, throw fire, ect.
    Other: Nothing you need to know...

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    Alright, we've got four ppl... How many do you want imagonnakilllexie? Or do you just want me to call you Bam? XD... NEWay, I think we should wait for a few more ppl, or atleast until Raven is taken.... Since I'm playing as her twin brother...

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
    Name: Felicia
    Looks: She has short brown hair that flies out everywhere, sharp blue eyes, and a tall skinny body. She wears a blue with gold trim kimono, blue sandals with blue socks. She has yellow-ish cat ears on her head that almost too big for her head. She also has a cat tail of the same color. On her back are two crossing sheaths that hold her 2 golden-hilted katanas.
    Description: If by this you mean personality, like a cat. Rub her the wrong way, you get a sharp katana in your face. Scratch her behind the ears (almost literally) then she'll be your best friend.
    Powers/Weapons: Her two katanas.
    Other: She comes from a tribe that worships the fire. A tribe of cat-people like herself. She grew up knowing no family and with no friends.

You posted this on WoRP too. Good thing this one didn't go 3 pages without me! XD

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    IC: Startled I stood up. My eyes blood red from my sudden wake from my slumber.
    I peered around the dark room. I put my cape over my head and stepped out the door of apartment 13 number 468. I leaped over the railing and landed with a loud thump on the ground. I began walking a distance when I sensed danger in the air. The stray dogs in the neighborhood were acting up and very jumpy at each sound or fast movement. Suddenly I heard a loud crash and my ear drum sounded like it shattered. I fell to my knees at the sudden explosion. As a wave of smoke came my way I climbed in a ditch and soon had ashes in my eyes.
    When all was calm again, frustrated and confused I sat up and raced off quickly in the shadows to see where all the monstrous ruckus came from.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
    After the explosion, I noticed a boy running by. I jumped out from the cardboard box I had used as a hiding place and ran up behind him.

"Hey, do you know what that big explosion was?" I asked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back