• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy 3, critical information and discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
What Saphira said. Please, that was unnecessary. It was spammy, pointless, double-posting, and insulting to a member, as well as this thread. Don't make us report you. If you so dearly want trouble, we will make it for you...

And if you think I'm gross just because my signature is Green Day lyrics, then in that case you're really in trouble.... *growls*

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Um... O_O; People are spamming this thread and disrespecting the greatest RP of our time's memory!!! *cries*

Years
Yo, Thorns, don't cry, that dumbarse has been spamming mostly every thread, talking about his stupid Harlem stories...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Karasu said:
Yo, Thorns, don't cry, that dumbarse has been spamming mostly every thread, talking about his stupid Harlem stories...
Ah, I see. They are indeed. *growls at Peeachoo! and mekino12*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back