• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tegaki art~ (among other things)

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I recently got back into using Tegaki E. I've never been a huge fan of it but I end up spending hours there when I'm bored. I've been addicted to fanart lately, so don't expect much originality from me:

Fanart: x x x x

Original: x

I'm also gonna scan some traditional work I did recently once I stop being lazy. I'm taking requests/suggestions, so post away~
    https://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8910/zoroarkteg.png

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh my goooosh. xAx I admire you so much- Tegaki is impossible for me. xDDD
    The Pikachu made me and my friends laugh so hard- anakoni is now married to your pikachu, if you were curious. xDDD

And the Plusle is absolutely adorable. ;u; I love your style, it is so cuuuute. >u<

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Oh my goooosh. xAx I admire you so much- Tegaki is impossible for me. xDDD
    The Pikachu made me and my friends laugh so hard- anakoni is now married to your pikachu, if you were curious. xDDD

And the Plusle is absolutely adorable. ;u; I love your style, it is so cuuuute. >u<
    Thank you so much. @_@
    Tegaki is always hit-or-miss for me. Within the first five minutes of opening a new entry I can tell if I'm gonna fail miserably. xD Sucks for anakoni, one day he/she will wake up and realize they married a Ditto. But I really appreciate the comment because that one is my personal favorite. xD

Here's the traditional stuff I was talking about. Luckily my scanner didn't totally crap out on these:
    Spoiler:

The Jirachi has silver metallic paint around the edges and is taped to my monitor as we speak. I tried to put some emphasis on the paint in PS but I think I overdid it. ._.

EDIT:
    Tegaki art~ (among other things)

Made a sprite out of the Nidoran image. If I make more I may just venture into the Pixel Art board~
    Zoomed for a better view of my crappy dithering:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back