• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

teh Cuban's shop-o-wonders o.O

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
    Years
    Yo, wanna trade now?

filllerrr

Yo, one of the turtwigs here is the beast one. If I trade you the wrong one, can you trade back? And i'll give you the other one. I think the female one's the beast one, so i'll trade the male. IV battle after this? >_>

Last edited:

cuban510

da Ghettoest Cuban in da World
    Years
    Hey im also interested in these:

Batoruyama Ho-Oh UT
    DOEL Deoxys UT

Just check my thread for 1 more shiny EV'd ^^
    alright, so can i also get the shiny evd zangoose then ,please?

Okay. WCS Milotic & Shokotan Tropius, for NoK Mew & NoK Manaphy?
    err sorry, i also got a Shokotan Tropius earlier today.

Last edited:

javriahdell

Pragmatist
    Years
    You need to update your list, lol. xD

Okay, here's a 3 for 3 trade, assuming you didn't get these recently also... <_<

WCS Milotic, Yamamoto Whiscash, and Yukina Meowth, for NoK Mew, NoK Manaphy, and NoK Darkrai?

And are you able to clone back copies?

Last edited:

cuban510

da Ghettoest Cuban in da World
    Years
    You need to update your list, lol. xD

Okay, here's a 3 for 3 trade, assuming you didn't get these recently also... <_<

WCS Milotic, Yamamoto Whiscash, and Yukina Meowth, for NoK Mew, NoK Manaphy, and NoK Darkrai?

And are you able to clone back copies?

lol yea, i jus get lazy sometmes n dnt feel like updating it <.< umm yea, i don't have those 3 ur offering so we can do taht. jus lemme finish up a trade n i'll meet ya on

Back