• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh mightyness of the Green version Mew

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    StarWarsPokemonAdventure said:
    It, is. It might say Nintendo but it is not licensed as Nintendo anyways keep itn up, and yes it is fake. Some guy in Japan made it and put the Nintendo on there illegally, I know because my Boss is from Japan. And told me so when I found this why not post my srories I was told, now my Boss might be lying , but henever has.

Green and Red where the first Pok?mon versions in Japan, and BOTH are licensed by Nintendo. Red has some Pok?mon, Green has others, like every Pok?mon version. If Green isnt licensed, Im not a human. Ya may think its fake because it was never released in the ocident, but its not. When it arrived here, Nintendo transformed Green into Blue, thats ya probably know about. The Blue version ya play is the Ocidental Green Version. BTW, Japan dont have the Blue version. And tell yar Boss that he needs to study Pok?mon before taking precipited conclusions~

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Japan DOES have Blue, but it was a limited edition game released after the original Red and Green that was different from both. The sprites in the Red and Blue released in other parts of the world are from the Japanese Blue.

Newten5, I'd prefer not...

This might not be a Green version recolor, but meh. It's a scratch sprite of Flygon:

Teh mightyness of the Green version Mew

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
    Years
    I just hate those people that have nothing to back them up, and not as in "My friend from japan said that". Anyway, I like your sprite works. You recolor them like they're really nintendo... I think it's funny when you compare the first 151 Pok?mon in their Pok?mon Green Glory and now in Emerald/FR/LG/R/S Versions. You can laugh so hard.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    The Mew... eh, pretty good. ^^

The Wigglytuff... it... it looks like a Furby. o_o;;

The Flygon... kawaii! *glomps* x3

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I like your work, but the originals, that's different. I mean, in your thread title, you should put: "WARNING: May disturb some veiwers." XD

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    I love it, it's so adorable.

Can we adopt? If not, it's great eye candy and is stunning. The fact you took that sprite and made the new one is superb.

What did the green version Pikachu and Dragonair look like?

Back