• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Randomness Sprite Shop

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Thanks for your patience! :) I'm sorry they didn't turn out so well. I'm still new to spriting and I'm not the best at outline or shading. @_@ I was also kind of pressed for time by RL stuff...

If you want me to do them over/fix 'em I wouldn't mind! ^.^

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Thorns said:
    Thanks for your patience! :) I'm sorry they didn't turn out so well. I'm still new to spriting and I'm not the best at outline or shading. @_@ I was also kind of pressed for time by RL stuff...

If you want me to do them over/fix 'em I wouldn't mind! ^.^

Don't worry about it Amy! They look ok :D Don't worry you don't have to fix em.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Which ones? Remember I can't do Trainers really good so I'd rather not but give me some fusions!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Yea I tried to do kakashi but I made him look really bad and I couldn't finish it I only got a little of the head XD...

But Ill do some fusions just give me some.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well do you know where i can get some overworld sprites, cuz i have to fill a overworld request, aka the tiny ones you walk around as on the pokemon games.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well Kakashi you could look on Yahoo or something but if I find some ill post them here for you!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Ok ill take both of those requests!

EDIT!

Ok Im done I really like how these two came out!

Lugia's

Psyco's

Last edited:
    Back