• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

Style Guru
Years
  • This is the Club for all Star Wars fans throughout PC! So join now or be stabed by a lightsaber.

Supreme Jedi Master:
    Kira - Jedi Force Master - Korriban, Investigating the disapearence of the Sith - Vaapad

Jedi Masters:
    Yamichi - Jedi Watchman - Namin
    Murpheos - Jedi Weapon Master - Yavin 4, rebuilding the Jedi Order among the Massassi Temples. Training young Padawans, Knights and even Masters in the Seven Arts of Lightsabre Combat - Juyo
    Blue Eyes White Dragon
    Charizard Fire God
    Rai
    Pokedude55 - Hoth - Shien
    Hetric
    Andros
    Dragonair-Kun - Buildning a Jedi Academy on Manaan - Vaapad
    Coolmaster
    Thomas-San

Jedis:
    Pikabloo
    -Latios-
    Kratos
    The Adamant Dodger
    Kimi-Chan
    PokemstrSpiro
    Poke Chaos
    punkhobbitqueen
    Bobby

Siths:
    Darth Revan - Master
    Sith Learners in the Sith Academy:
    Trainer Hook
    Darts
    Jaysharde#1
    Happy Dude
    - Korriban - Ataru
    EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN

Jedi Sentinel Jedi Guardian Jedi Concular Sith Lord Sith Padawan

Last edited:

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Bwahaha, I shall be the first to join! :D *is playing on Star Wars KOTOR* :P

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Then I shall also join. I just came home from seeing Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. Best movie ever. I can say nothing that does this masterpiece justice. George Lucas has capped off the saga will a thrilling, compelling and emotional piece of cinema.

Years
  • I wanna join! I like Star Wars! I've watched every ep 4 times, I have ep 2 in my comp, I played Jedi Outcast start to finish 6 times, Jedi Academy 3 times, Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2 and seen the Clone Wars cartoon series too. XD

Years
  • My fav SW game is either KOTOR1 or Jedi Outcast -- KOTOR1 -- as story, music etc. is by far the most well-made rpg I've ever played -- KOTOR2 lacked music and the ending sucked. >_<

Jedi Outcast was a WONDERFUL action game I must admit I really wasn't interested in it until I actually got that lightsaber -- it respects the original Star Wars music as well as the SW universe, ya also get to do alot, like pilot ATSTs, shoot through Star Destroyer cannons etc., plus wonderful a story, I'm a fan of Kyle Katarn now.
    I never played Jedi Knight 1, and Jedi Knight 3 although it had gameplay it -really- lacked the good story and plot twists that Outcast had, but was still nice. ^_^
    Same with KOTOR1, awesome story, best part being that YOU are actually Darth Revan, Star Forge was just awesome, plus I ripped off the music of the final battle. XD

Last edited:

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Kira said:
    What game? The first or the second? I've beaten them both XD
    1st, I don't have second yet. Also I have Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast and Dark Forces II on PC, and have Jedi Outcast, Clone Wars and Rouge squadron II and III on Gamecube. :P Also have eps 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 on DVD. ^_____^

Charizard_Fire_God said:
    I never played Jedi Knight 1, and Jedi Knight 2 although it had gameplay it -really- lacked the good story and plot twists that Outcast had, but was still nice. ^_^
    O.O Jedi Knight 2 is Jedi Outcast silly. XD

Years
  • Yamichi said:
    1st, I don't have second yet. Also I have Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast and Dark Forces II on PC, and have Jedi Outcast, Clone Wars and Rouge squadron II and III on Gamecube. :P Also have eps 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 on DVD. ^_____^

O.O Jedi Knight 2 is Jedi Outcast silly. XD
    YES!! I KNOW!!!! I KEEP CONFUSING THEM ALL THE TIME!!!! ARRGH! HOW ANNOYING THIS MISTAKE IS GETTING!! -- I meant Academy. *edits post*

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Well XD I just saw Episode III!
    IT was total awesomeness! Nothing can beat this movie! It has it all, action, evilness (My favourite), plots, everything else!
    It was the best Star Wars movie ever ever!
    Just go see it XD

My favourite game is KOTOR 1 I just love the story and It's awfully well-made, but I think that the face chooser was a little worse then expected, it was good in KOTOR 2, but KOTOR 2 had a lack of good ending XD

SW KOTOR1 and SW Episode III XD

Years
  • W00t! Revan rocks!! I played on the light side!
    The story of him the ruler of the Sith then betrayed by his apprentice Malak, then his memory erased by the Jedi Council, has to re-master the Force, in the end he remembers who he was but decides to stay on the path of the light! Man I wish I'd found him in KOTOR2!!

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    W00t! Revan rocks!! I played on the light side!
    The story of him the ruler of the Sith then betrayed by his apprentice Malak, then his memory erased by the Jedi Council, has to re-master the Force, in the end he remembers who he was but decides to stay on the path of the light! Man I wish I'd found him in KOTOR2!!
    Darn, now I know. I've not played through the whole thing yet, btw. o.o
    j/k, no harm done. My friend blurted it out to me ages ago anyway. XD Can't wait 'til I get to that point :D

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Charizard_Fire_God said:
    W00t! Revan rocks!! I played on the light side!

Yeah XD I want to find him too XD That would be awesome XD I'll havce to search better XD

Welcome to the Club pd55

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back