• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Steel Pokemon Fan Club

What is your favorite Steel-type pokemon?

• Metagross

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Sizor

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Lucario

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Registeel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggron

• Magnazone

• Total voters

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
Years
  • This is a basic club for steel type pokemon. Steel types have high defence and include some powerful pokemon (My sizor is Gold kicked ass).

Follow basic rules, dont be a jerk.

Member List:
    Dark_Master
    ~EonDragon~

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I'll join, if ever this thread ain't goanna closed down by a mod. Mine favorite Steel attacker is Lucario, has a lot of STAB moves. Steel tanker is either Metagross/Steelix/Registeel. Very difficult to bring down.

Heishun

steel_revenant
    Years
  • Hi. My best pal is Metagross. I also have Aggron as attacker and Skarmory as the switcher. In Johto, I also had Steelix. And in Sinnoh region, I'm with Lucario.

P.S. I also use different types but my metagross shall always be with me. Nothing can change this... Glad there's a topic about this...

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    In Johto the steels ones were my favorites.

Last edited:

*MitSuKi*

Look I'm your friend, see?
    Years
  • My favorite steel type is Magneton. My brother always looks at its weakness("He's just gonna be KOed by a puny attack like magnitude 1!" my brother said with a sneer). But Magneton also has cool moves. So there. It can learn Thunder, Metal Sound, Tri-attack and etc.

Back