• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh strip b-- I mean, the Satoshi-kun/Jake fanclub! XD

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    The old one died... ;_; *revives* XD Jake's an awesome Praetor, and you guys know it. ^_^ So, let's get joinin'!

Members list: (3 slaves... er, members)
    - Kyogre-chan [liek yay the club pwner! :O]
    - totodile [phwee, teh co-owner!]
    - Bree

Last edited:

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    *Wants to be slave*=D J/k XD
    Can I join?^^He is an awesome praetor and he has the best taste in characters on Pokemon.XD
    And how could you not notice that he does like Satoshi,Ty?His name,sig,and the new skin he is working on is quite obvious.XD

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Satoshi-kun said:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=109&s=

Publically viewable to people who check this club. But it'll be deleted soon, so don't bet on it staying.

Wow, It's really really cool Jake but can you change the green that borders the forum, it looks too simple. Try to put a stripped green using 2 varieties of green (light and dark) do you get what I mean?

I've got questions - Is your Real Name - Jake or Anthony

What is your favourite anime?

~ CC

Back