• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    hi! i was wondering if i could trade you my shiny ha emboar for your manaphy?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    hi! i was wondering if i could trade you my shiny ha emboar for your manaphy?

Hello KCG !

Sure, so long as you don't mind clones. If you don't, I will give the original to Phanton so he can have it cloned by RNC and we will let you know when your Manaphy is ready. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi! this is my first time visiting your shop, I'm currently looking for a HA forretress, here's the request:

FC: 3625-8591-5063
    IGN: Sebastian
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Forretress
    Pokeball : Net ball
    Ability : Overcoat

Hello Sebastian_Sommer ! Your Forretress is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    will you be interested in
    Weekly Famitsu Gift - ID: 36801
    Dream Ball
    LV. 37 - (F) - Modest - Cursed Body
    Feint Attack - Hex - Shadow Ball - Cotton Guard
    for my shiny meganium 5iv or luxray ?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    will you be interested in
    Weekly Famitsu Gift - ID: 36801
    Dream Ball
    LV. 37 - (F) - Modest - Cursed Body
    Feint Attack - Hex - Shadow Ball - Cotton Guard
    for my shiny meganium 5iv or luxray ?

Yo.

Sure (we already have a shiny Shinx but if you think your offer unfair you may trade whatevrr you want).

We can't trade it to you right now since we must clone it first with RNC's help. We'll let you know when it is available. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Yo.

Sure (we already have a shiny Shinx but if you think your offer unfair you may trade whatevrr you want).

We can't trade it to you right now since we must clone it first with RNC's help. We'll let you know when it is available. :)
    so you need the meganium right ?

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hello KCG !

Sure, so long as you don't mind clones. If you don't, I will give the original to Phanton so he can have it cloned by RNC and we will let you know when your Manaphy is ready. :)
    i'm ok with clone! when should we do it?

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    Hello! Can I make a request please?
    Pokemon: Phantump
    Ability: Harvest
    Nature: Impish
    Pokeball: Doesn't matter
    IV's: Doesn't matter

If you can do this great! Thank you!

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Hello! You forgot something, please read the rules carefully and correct that, then we will gladly accept your request :)

Have a nice day!

Edit : Cakesu changed the rules without telling me anything, so your request has been accepted.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Yes, I am.
    Now that is clear i would like to make this a win-win for both of us so i will give you my meganium you clone it and give mine back or keep the orignal and give me a clone it does not bother me , is this okay ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Now that is clear i would like to make this a win-win for both of us so i will give you my meganium you clone it and give mine back or keep the orignal and give me a clone it does not bother me , is this okay ?

Hello, you can ask ~RNC~ to clone your meganium, she is the one that clone our pokemons too, Cakesu already went to sleep and I am going now as well.

Have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back