• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi :3

I'm interested in your Mystery Mew. I have these 3 gen events:

Wishing Star Jirachi (Japanese. Intact)

Spoiler:

Celebi 10ANIV

Spoiler:

Deoxys DOEL

Spoiler:

And I have more events, like Jirachi Wishmaker or Groudon, Mew and Deoxys Shiny from 3 gen.

I hope you're interested in these Pokemons.

Hello jorge123esp ! Your Mew is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Thank You so much! :)

Hello Tamashi_Seishiro ! Your Espurr is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
    Hello again! I'm trying to build a new team once again and I'd really like the 6iv shiny noibat. Here's what I have to offer: Trevenant, Zoroark, Sylveon, Gardevoir, Ninetales, Charizard, Evee, Raichu. Mismagius, and a Amaura.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello again! I'm trying to build a new team once again and I'd really like the 6iv shiny noibat. Here's what I have to offer: Trevenant, Zoroark, Sylveon, Gardevoir, Ninetales, Charizard, Evee, Raichu. Mismagius, and a Amaura.

Hello!
    I am sorry but unless any of them is shiny we will have to decline, we already have all of those and most already ready for battle too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Hello Zaderian !
    Yes it is possible, for legendaries you have to offer us something in return, that can be another legendary, a shiny or a pokemon for breeding we do not have yet (Example : Hidden Ability starter we don't have yet). In case of shiny or legendaries we would like also info on the pokemon, like IVs, where it was caught, if it has ribbons, moves and etc.
    Hope this answers your question and let us know if you have any more questions :)

Have a nice day!

Unfortunately all I have are heatram and Kyogre. Nothing special about then as far as I can tell. I'm not looking for a crazy or spec'd mewtwo, just a mewtwo. That might be asking too much though lol. I'm not a hardcore competitive gamer.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    They are all shiny and in case you still aren't interested I may have some more to offer.

In that case I need more info on them, like OT, moves, ability, pokeball, where they were caught/met, IVs (if possible) :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Unfortunately all I have are heatram and Kyogre. Nothing special about then as far as I can tell. I'm not looking for a crazy or spec'd mewtwo, just a mewtwo. That might be asking too much though lol. I'm not a hardcore competitive gamer.

Either of them works, did you catch them yourself in the game?

Crowley666

King of hell
    Years
    Hello Crowley666 !

Well, that's a load of 'mon you're offering, I'll have to check that when I'm fully awake and see what I would like in return. I'll edit this once I make my mind up.

Hello again! Just wonder what happened with our trade. Haven't heard anything from you yet but It's cool. Got loads of more event pokemons :)

Can check out my shop in my signature or click here

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello again! Just wonder what happened with our trade. Haven't heard anything from you yet but It's cool. Got loads of more event pokemons :)

Can check out my shop in my signature or click here

Hello!
    Sorry for the delay, Cakesu is having electrical problems at her house and because of that she hasn't been able to take care of the shop, I will check your offer and give you a reply either tomorrow or the day after :)

Have a nice day!

Crowley666

King of hell
    Years
    Hello!
    Sorry for the delay, Cakesu is having electrical problems at her house and because of that she hasn't been able to take care of the shop, I will check your offer and give you a reply either tomorrow or the day after :)

Have a nice day!

Ah cheers! Hope she got a spare generator or power back soon then and looking forward to hear what you think.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Ah cheers! Hope she got a spare generator or power back soon then and looking forward to hear what you think.

Hello!

Since you let us choose from your shop, the pokemons we chose for the ones you want are : Hasty Darkrai, Timid [Fly HM] Pikachu, French Rash Shiny Yvetal, Impish Shiny Xerneas, French Carefull Zygarde, Modest Shiny Charizard and Hasty Lugia 10ANIV. Let us know if that's okay with you, and if it is, I will let you know when your pokemons are ready :) .

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    In about 15 minutes I'm available. And then will check every half an hour or so till I go to bed in about 4 to 4 hours

I will stay online in the game then, I have to leave for college in less than 1 hour so if you don't see me online there I already left and won't be back for some hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back