• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Okay, but could you give us more information on that yanmega, like what pokeball is it in, what moves it knows, the region, ribbons if any, and OT. :)

Have a nice day!

no ribbions
    dusk ball
    germany
    Bug buzz, air slash, protect, HP something
    OT Sakati. TV
    Hoenn Bred
    Received christmas 2015

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    Wanting to trade my
    Alexander Event Hoopa for your Galileo Rayquaza
    GameFreak Event Victini for your Shiny Zorua
    and my N's Darmanitan (Zen Mode) for your Shiny Gliscor
    IGN Damien
    FC: 3454-4666-7704
    Let me know if you are interested

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Wanting to trade my
    Alexander Event Hoopa for your Galileo Rayquaza
    GameFreak Event Victini for your Shiny Zorua
    and my N's Darmanitan (Zen Mode) for your Shiny Gliscor
    IGN Damien
    FC: 3454-4666-7704
    Let me know if you are interested

Hello, before we can accept your offer we need you to give us the following info on your pokemons :
    Pokeball, ID/OT, Where it was caught/found, Ribbons (if any), Moves, IVs, Region.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    Hello, before we can accept your offer we need you to give us the following info on your pokemons :
    Pokeball, ID/OT, Where it was caught/found, Ribbons (if any), Moves, IVs, Region.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Alexander Hoopa US Event
    Level 63 w/ PokeRus in Cherish Ball
    OT: Alexander
    Where: a lovely place
    Note: Apparently a fateful encounter
    Classic Ribbon and Hoenn Champion (Brought it with me on an elite 4 xp run)
    IV: x/31/x/x/31/31
    Ability: Magician
    Hyperspace Hole/Psychic/Thunderbolt/Hyperspace Fury

20th Anniversary Victini
    Level 100 in Cherish Ball
    OT: GF
    Classic Ribbon
    IV: x/31/31/x/31/x
    Victory Star
    Incinerate/Searing Shot/Dazzling Gleam/Psychic

N's Darmanitan (Unova Classic Tournament reward)
    Level 35 in Cherish Ball
    OT: N
    Where: the Unova region
    Classic Ribbon
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Lol didn't even notice this until I checked so that I can trade it)
    Zen Mode
    Thrash/Belly Drum/Flare Blitz/Hammer Arm

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Alexander Hoopa US Event
    Level 63 w/ PokeRus in Cherish Ball
    OT: Alexander
    Classic Ribbon and Hoenn Champion (Brought it with me on an elite 4 xp run)
    IV: x/31/x/x/31/31
    Ability: Magician
    Hyperspace Hole/Psychic/Thunderbolt/Hyperspace Fury

20th Anniversary Victini
    Level 100 in Cherish Ball
    OT: GF
    Classic Ribbon
    IV: x/31/31/x/31/x
    Victory Star
    Incinerate/Searing Shot/Dazzling Gleam/Psychic

N's Darmanitan (Unova Classic Tournament reward)
    Level 35 in Cherish Ball
    OT: N
    Where: the Unova region
    Classic Ribbon
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Lol didn't even notice this until I checked so that I can trade it)
    Zen Mode
    Thrash/Belly Drum/Flare Blitz/Hammer Arm

You sure Darmanitan's IVs are all 31 and not 30 ? and could I just ask for nature of them? (forgot to add that in my last reply).

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    You sure Darmanitan's IVs are all 31 and not 30 ? and could I just ask for nature of them? (forgot to add that in my last reply).

I'm pretty sure that they are all 31 but may be 30 I hope that isn't a problem and I did use an IV calc
    Natures are
    (Sp.D + Attack -) Calm for Darmanitan
    Adamant for Hoopa
    Mild for Victini

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'm pretty sure that they are all 31 but may be 30 I hope that isn't a problem and I did use an IV calc
    Natures are
    (Sp.D + Attack -) Calm for Darmanitan
    Adamant for Hoopa
    Mild for Victini

It is a problem because N's darmanitan always come with 30 in every IV. Other than that I see no problem with your offer (just gotta get Cakesu's approval tomorrow morning).

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Hey phanton,
    I was just wondering that since it is saturday can i claim the shiny flygon that we talked about earlier?
    I'm available at 4 or 5 pm est

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    do you want this years celebi event?

Hey there, I'm interested in a few of your competitive shiny pokemon. The pokemon are your:

Shiny Pawniard - 6iv - In luxury ball
    Shiny Fehling - 6iv - In Quick ball
    Shiny Scyther - 6iv - Adamant, Technician

I have the following competitive shinies for trade:

Shiny Feebas- Bold, Swift Swim, 5iv-attk, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray, Haze. In a dream ball

Shiny Gliscor- Careful, Poison heal, 31/31/26/31/31/31, Protect, Substitute, Toxic, Earthquake. In a dream ball.

Shiny Gigalith- Adamant, Sturdy, 5iv -spattk, Stone edge, Explosion, Stealth Rock, Heavy slam. In a dream ball.

Shiny Ninetales- Timid, Drought, 5iv -attk, Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Confuse ray, Nasty plot.
    In a dream ball.

Shiny Tyranitar- Adamant, Sand stream, 6iv, Dragon dance, Stone edge, Earthquake, Pursuit. In a safari ball

Shiny Abra- Timid, Magic Guard, 5iv-attk. In a regular pokeball

Shiny Kadabra- Timid, Magic Guard, 5iv-attk. In a regular pokeball

Shiny Torchic- Adamant, Speed Boost, 5iv-spattk, No egg moves. In a regular pokeball.

Shiny Combusken- Adamant, Speed Boost, 5iv-spattk, No egg moves. In a regular pokeball.

Shiny Volcarona- Timid, Flame Body, 30/31/31/31/31/31, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Wil-o-wisp,
    Quiver Dance. In a net ball.

Shiny Dragonite- Adamant, Multiscale, 6iv, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Extreme speed, Iron Tail. In a dream ball.

Shiny Greninja- Timid, Protean, 6iv, Hydro Pump, Dark pulse, Ice beam, Gunk shot, In a luxury ball.

Shiny Riolu- Adamant, Inner Focus, 31/31/31/31/xx/31, EM Bullet punch. In a regular pokeball.

Shiny Hippowdon- Impish, Sand stream, 31/31/31/31/29/31, Yawn, Rock slide, Slack Off, Earthquake. In a dream ball.

Shiny Skarmory- Impish, Sturdy, 5iv- spattk, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock. In a heavy ball.

Let me know what you think
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Hello both of you !

Sorry I've been busy IRL lately, I'm slowly trying to manage my time over here. I would just like you to confirm that you're still interested in trading with us. Please let me know !

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    Hello both of you !

Sorry I've been busy IRL lately, I'm slowly trying to manage my time over here. I would just like you to confirm that you're still interested in trading with us. Please let me know !

I am still interested in trading ^_^! I made a spreadsheet with a full list of my competitive shinies that you can look through. The ones in my last post were just the few I had clones of at the time.

Here's the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAojF0aoB8q3vPECwauz5RQaDRVkqfhk5Hv7uN3iFMs/edit?usp=sharing

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back