• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    it usually doesn't take long. But seems like she is having issues connecting right now so I can't say how long it will take.

Edit : There are official cloners in the forums, you can ask one of them, I recommend RNC, she has been cloning pokemon for us for months :) .

I'll give you the pokemons which Cakesu asked for? So that I can get them cloned

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'll give you the pokemons which Cakesu asked for? So that I can get them cloned

I rather you ask an official cloner, I am not staying for much longer as it's almost midnight for me and seems like RNC still didn't solve her problem.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I rather you ask an official cloner, I am not staying for much longer as it's almost midnight for me and seems like RNC still didn't solve her problem.

If we do the trade now .. I can have you guys get the pokemon cloned and return them to me later .. because I don't think I'll be able to find somebody to clone for me on such a short notice

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    If we do the trade now .. I can have you guys get the pokemon cloned and return them to me later .. because I don't think I'll be able to find somebody to clone for me on such a short notice

Alright, but I can't promise to have them ready to trade tonight, most likely by tomorrow or the day after depending on RNC.

Edit: What is your FC and IGN ?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Alright, but I can't promise to have them ready to trade tonight, most likely by tomorrow or the day after depending on RNC.

Okay .. I'm waiting for now ..
    But do let me know before you go offline ..

IGN: Harry
    Fc: 1779-4411-6241

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Okay .. I'm waiting for now ..
    But do let me know before you go offline ..

IGN: Harry
    Fc: 1779-4411-6241

RNC said the powersave servers are busy, so she can't clone for now, look for her tread (her nick is ~RNC~ ) and you can get her to clone your mon's once the servers are back up, I will be hitting the bed in a few minutes.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    RNC said the powersave servers are busy, so she can't clone for now, look for her tread (her nick is ~RNC~ ) and you can get her to clone your mon's once the servers are back up, I will be hitting the bed in a few minutes.

Yes yes I know her .. I'm waiting for her .. we have a trade pending as well

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017

Can you tell me the specific pokemons that you'll need so that I can get them cloned?

Years
    Hello, I am interested in shiny Goomy, shiny Koffing and and shiny Pawnard. I have a 4 31iv Volcanion, 5 31iv Golett and a 5 31iv Gastly. Hope we can do a trade.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello, I am interested in shiny Goomy, shiny Koffing and and shiny Pawnard. I have a 4 31iv Volcanion, 5 31iv Golett and a 5 31iv Gastly. Hope we can do a trade.

Hello!
    We are willing to accept your Volcanion, however high IV pokemons are not good enough offer for shinies/events/legendaries so we cannot accept your golett and gastly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back