• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am definitely interested in a few of your shinies, namely, flygon, milotic, sylveon, slowpoke, larvesta, and noibat.
    Would you be willing to trade any of those for 20th anniversary genesect, arceus, shaymin, and meloetta, pokemon bank regi trio, zapdos, articuno, moltres, entei, raikou, or suicune?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I am definitely interested in a few of your shinies, namely, flygon, milotic, sylveon, slowpoke, larvesta, and noibat.
    Would you be willing to trade any of those for 20th anniversary genesect, arceus, shaymin, and meloetta, pokemon bank regi trio, zapdos, articuno, moltres, entei, raikou, or suicune?

Hello Trevorthelion !

Well we have most of the Pokemon you listed there, however, if you don't have anything else to offer (we also accept breedables that we do not own yet and have Egg Moves), we can still accept them as 'payment' for the shinies.

Let me know what you think.

Have a nice day !

Years
  • Hello Trevorthelion !

Well we have most of the Pokemon you listed there, however, if you don't have anything else to offer (we also accept breedables that we do not own yet and have Egg Moves), we can still accept them as 'payment' for the shinies.

Let me know what you think.

Have a nice day !

Unfortunately i dont have any breeding pokemon, but if you want all of those ill be willing to do that, although i no longer have the genesect, but i dont need the flygon either if that would sweeten the deal at all

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Unfortunately i dont have any breeding pokemon, but if you want all of those ill be willing to do that, although i no longer have the genesect, but i dont need the flygon either if that would sweeten the deal at all

Sure, although I do not know when our cloner will be willing to clone, from what I heard from my co-owner, they only clone on weekends but I'm not sure.

We'll let you know when your mon are ready anyway. :)

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hello, I'm interested in your shiny ferrothorn, also what is the speed Iv? it is just listed as an x.
    To offer you, I a have a shiny sceptile (Nickname: Jungko) and a shiny Bisharp (nickname: Caesurio). The shiny sceptile is not competitive however, as only the speed IV is 31. I don't think I have any other shiny Pokemon that you have don't already have.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    Hello cakesu,

I find it awesome that there are as kind people as you giving away stuff for basically free! Thats amazing!

I'm currently doing a christmas challenge for my little brother where I want to fill up the pokedex as much as possible for him and for that reason I would love someone to trade pokemon with.

I want to write him a little personal letter with nicknames of pokemon after I collected as many as I can get in the short time to christmas.

My Brothers dearest pokemon that will be very hard to obtain are Mew and Arceus. Is there any chance that you got any of these?

If not I would like to visit your friend safaris to get some pokemon and if you have some spare starters else than Fennikin, Froakie and Bulbasaur, that would be fantastic, too.

Anyone else reading this post and willing to help with this christmas mission is invited to add me too and leave me a PM, so I can add him back!

My FC is 5473-1357-0752 and the IGN is Für Robin, which means for Robin, the name of my little Brother.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello cakesu,

I find it awesome that there are as kind people as you giving away stuff for basically free! Thats amazing!

I'm currently doing a christmas challenge for my little brother where I want to fill up the pokedex as much as possible for him and for that reason I would love someone to trade pokemon with.

I want to write him a little personal letter with nicknames of pokemon after I collected as many as I can get in the short time to christmas.

My Brothers dearest pokemon that will be very hard to obtain are Mew and Arceus. Is there any chance that you got any of these?

If not I would like to visit your friend safaris to get some pokemon and if you have some spare starters else than Fennikin, Froakie and Bulbasaur, that would be fantastic, too.

Anyone else reading this post and willing to help with this christmas mission is invited to add me too and leave me a PM, so I can add him back!

My FC is 5473-1357-0752 and the IGN is Für Robin, which means for Robin, the name of my little Brother.

Hello GragasBro !

It is nice of you to be around here trying to collect Pokemon for your little brother. We have a Giveaways section by the way in which you might find Pokemon you might be interested in, they're ready to be traded anytime.

As for the rest, we do have Mew and Arceus whom we can clone for you.

Regarding my FS, as far as I remember, it only contains Fennekin, Charmander (or its second evolution whose name I forgot) and Ponyta.

Let me know if you need anything else, we would be happy to help you out. :)

Hello, I'm interested in your shiny ferrothorn, also what is the speed Iv? it is just listed as an x.
    To offer you, I a have a shiny sceptile (Nickname: Jungko) and a shiny Bisharp (nickname: Caesurio). The shiny sceptile is not competitive however, as only the speed IV is 31. I don't think I have any other shiny Pokemon that you have don't already have.

Hello drago0202 !

Regarding the Ferrothorn, I have always had trouble using an online IV calculator to get the right number but that X means that its speed IV isn't at its highest. I do think that it might very well be at 0 however.

Also I would like you to fill in this form in order to hack-check both your Pokemon before making my choice:

OT/ID :
    IVs :
    Pokemon Region :
    Moves :
    Ribbons : (if applicable)
    Date/Place Met :

Note that I'll be doing a Christmas special offer, I just haven't added it yet, but you may get a second Pokemon for free - of your choice from either section - to go with your other one.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    Hello GragasBro !

It is nice of you to be around here trying to collect Pokemon for your little brother. We have a Giveaways section by the way in which you might find Pokemon you might be interested in, they're ready to be traded anytime.

As for the rest, we do have Mew and Arceus whom we can clone for you.

Regarding my FS, as far as I remember, it only contains Fennekin, Charmander (or its second evolution whose name I forgot) and Ponyta.

Let me know if you need anything else, we would be happy to help you out.

Thanks a lot for the quick answer!
    So the FS on the main thread is a collection of many different people, I guess?

I just went through the giveaway section and I would love most of the starters, if not all of them, but I dont want to be greedy. How many could I choose from there? :)

Mew and Arceus would be the number 1 priority if thats possible, I would be soo grateful!

Would you mind giving me your FC too?

walidh

walid
    Years
  • hello can you make me an elekid nature:adamentmoves:ice punch and cross chop
    evs:31/31/31/*/31/31
    THANKS

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Bisharp
    OT/ID : Jessica
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Pokemon Region : Kalos, hatched in Lumiose city and has the blue pentagon
    Moves : Knock off, sucker punch, Iron head, protect
    Ribbons : (if applicable) : none
    Date/Place Met : link trade
    Sceptile
    OT/ID : Lisous
    IVs : none are known but the speed was is good according to the iv judge and overall the potential is above average and it has an adamant nature.
    Pokemon Region : Gen 3 Hoenn (not kalos born)
    Moves : Earthquake, Leaf Storm, Leak blade, Dragon claw
    Ribbons : (if applicable): Hoenn champion
    Date/Place Met : link trade, I received it from my old trade shop partner but I;m pretty sure he received it from someone else. I apologize about the sceptile, I forgot that it wasn't kalos born. Based on this information I'm pretty sure that the bisharp is fine, but the sceptile I am not certain about. Also I noticed that My shiny breloom has the ability technician while the one you have listed has poison heal so you may be interested in my breloom.
    Breloom
    OT/ID : Fyora
    Pokemon Region : Kalos or Gen 6 Hoenn, the description reads that it was hatched at the Pokemon league, but it was hatched on 4/4/2015 and contains the blue pentagon
    Moves : Bullet seed, Mach Punch, Spore, Protect
    Ribbons : (if applicable): none
    Nickname: Kapilz
    Just let me know which one you are interested in and thanks for offering two as a Christmas special! I can give you two of the three Pokemon if you'd like. for the christmas special I'm interested in your keldeo with the timid nature, but what is the iv spread?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Could I have this Diancie from the Shop Events section?

OCT2014 - ID: 10274
    Lv. 50 - Timid - Clear Body
    Diamond Storm - Moonblast - Reflect - Return
    31/X/31/X/X/31

I have a few event pokemon I could trade, including:
    Nintendo HK Shiny Rayquaza, ID is 09115 (Not untouched unfourtunatly)
    SUM2013 Shiny Giratina, ID 09303 (Has a Ribbon and some EVs, but I believe it's otherwise untouched)
    As well as a few more events that I could get cloned.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello!
    I'd like to have this Pokémon from the giveaway section:
    Cottonee DreamBall
    (F) - Bold - Prankster
    Fake Tears - Switcheroo - Memento - Encore
    31/xx/31/31/31/31

I also would like to offer you a female Buneary in a Loveball, or a 5V female Fennekin in a Luxury Ball (HA possible), for this shiny Cottonee:
    (M) - Bold - Prankster
    EMs: Encore
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Thank you :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello!
    I'd like to have this Pokémon from the giveaway section:
    Cottonee DreamBall
    (F) - Bold - Prankster
    Fake Tears - Switcheroo - Memento - Encore
    31/xx/31/31/31/31

I also would like to offer you a female Buneary in a Loveball, or a 5V female Fennekin in a Luxury Ball (HA possible), for this shiny Cottonee:
    (M) - Bold - Prankster
    EMs: Encore
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Thank you :)

Hello Soapie❤ !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

As for the shiny, we would love to get that Buneary, however, we would first like you to fill in this form for us in order to hack-check your Pokemon beforehand, if you kindly would do so:

OT/ID:
    Shiny?:
    Nature:
    IVs:
    Pokeball:
    Moveset:
    Pkmn Region:
    Ribbons (if any):
    Pentagon?:
    Date received:

Thanks in advance ! Also, do not forget you may choose a second Pokemon as per our Christmas special offer.

Have a nice day !

Could I have this Diancie from the Shop Events section?

OCT2014 - ID: 10274
    Lv. 50 - Timid - Clear Body
    Diamond Storm - Moonblast - Reflect - Return
    31/X/31/X/X/31

I have a few event pokemon I could trade, including:
    Nintendo HK Shiny Rayquaza, ID is 09115 (Not untouched unfourtunatly)
    SUM2013 Shiny Giratina, ID 09303 (Has a Ribbon and some EVs, but I believe it's otherwise untouched)
    As well as a few more events that I could get cloned.

Hello CUTIEFLY!!! !

What are your other events ? I would like to know that before making my mind up, please. :) Also, do not forget you're allowed to choose a second Pokemon for free as per our special offer. ^^

Have a nice day !

Bisharp
    OT/ID : Jessica
    Pokemon Region : Kalos, hatched in Lumiose city and has the blue pentagon
    Moves : Knock off, sucker punch, Iron head, protect
    Ribbons : (if applicable) : none
    Sceptile
    OT/ID : Lisous
    IVs : none are known but the speed was is good according to the iv judge and overall the potential is above average and it has an adamant nature.
    Pokemon Region : Gen 3 Hoenn (not kalos born)
    Moves : Earthquake, Leaf Storm, Leak blade, Dragon claw
    Ribbons : (if applicable): Hoenn champion
    Date/Place Met : link trade, I received it from my old trade shop partner but I;m pretty sure he received it from someone else. I apologize about the sceptile, I forgot that it wasn't kalos born. Based on this information I'm pretty sure that the bisharp is fine, but the sceptile I am not certain about. Also I noticed that My shiny breloom has the ability technician while the one you have listed has poison heal so you may be interested in my breloom.
    Breloom
    OT/ID : Fyora
    Pokemon Region : Kalos or Gen 6 Hoenn, the description reads that it was hatched at the Pokemon league, but it was hatched on 4/4/2015 and contains the blue pentagon
    Moves : Bullet seed, Mach Punch, Spore, Protect
    Ribbons : (if applicable): none
    Nickname: Kapilz
    Just let me know which one you are interested in and thanks for offering two as a Christmas special! I can give you two of the three Pokemon if you'd like. for the christmas special I'm interested in your keldeo with the timid nature, but what is the iv spread?

Hello drago0202 !

We would like your Breloom in exchange then. Also, we always ask for Pokemon region just to check things, otherwise we don't really care about the pentagon.

The Keldeo doesn't have a good IV spread, if I don't write anything then it just doesn't have any 31 IV. :)

Let me know if it's all good with you.

Have a nice day !

hello can you make me an elekid nature:adamentmoves:ice punch and cross chop
    evs:31/31/31/*/31/31
    THANKS

Welcome back walidh !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Thanks a lot for the quick answer!
    So the FS on the main thread is a collection of many different people, I guess?

I just went through the giveaway section and I would love most of the starters, if not all of them, but I dont want to be greedy. How many could I choose from there? :)

Mew and Arceus would be the number 1 priority if thats possible, I would be soo grateful!

Would you mind giving me your FC too?

The collection of many different friend codes indeed, but it sin't available at the moment since I haven't finished rerunning through Pokemon Y yet.

You may get them all, it's no problem we haven't had a huge Giveaways demand lately. I'll reserve them for you and you may let me know when you're available to get them via Visitor Message.

Alright, we'll clone those for you and we'll let you know when they're ready. :)

As for my FC, it is in my signature and in the OP, respectively. ^^

Have a nice day !

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi hi! I have returned!

I was wondering if I could get the flawless Milotic (Mila), nickname-able near-flawless Togetic and nickname-able flawless Dratini in the giveaway section? Assuming those second two are still nickname-able! If so, I'd like Dratino named Tsunami and the Togetic Brogetic. Are you guys sure you don't want anything for it? I'm happy to trade some a competitive Shinies for them. ;0

EDIT: Forgot I wanted to offer for Weekly Famitsu Banette as well! Anything would be fine so let me know. c:

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hello CUTIEFLY!!! !

What are your other events ? I would like to know that before making my mind up, please. :) Also, do not forget you're allowed to choose a second Pokemon for free as per our special offer. ^^

Have a nice day !

I have the shiny Xerneas/Yveltal and the Non-Shiny Zygarde from a while back, any of the Pokemon 20 pokemon except for Mew. I do have a different Mew though. I also have HA legendary birds that were distributed through a code in an email back in June. And finally, the Pokemon Bank regis.

When you decide which one you want, I can send all the data so you can hack-check if you want.

And as for the Christmas Giveaway:

Beldum
    Pokémon ORAS - Early Purchaser Distribution - ID: 11214
    Lv. 5 - Impish - Clear Body
    Hold Back - Iron Head - Zen Headbutt - Iron Defense
    X/31/X/X/31/X

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Sounds good, thank you!

Hello Trevorthelion ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    In that case could I have the shiny gliscor that has the 5 iv spread, Impish nature and posion heal instead of the keldeo?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I have the shiny Xerneas/Yveltal and the Non-Shiny Zygarde from a while back, any of the Pokemon 20 pokemon except for Mew. I do have a different Mew though. I also have HA legendary birds that were distributed through a code in an email back in June. And finally, the Pokemon Bank regis.

When you decide which one you want, I can send all the data so you can hack-check if you want.

And as for the Christmas Giveaway:

Beldum
    Pokémon ORAS - Early Purchaser Distribution - ID: 11214
    Lv. 5 - Impish - Clear Body
    Hold Back - Iron Head - Zen Headbutt - Iron Defense
    X/31/X/X/31/X

Alrighties, thanks for telling me.

I think I'll go with your Rayquaza and Xerneas. We'll clone your Pokemon and let you know when they're ready. :)

Hi hi! I have returned!

I was wondering if I could get the flawless Milotic (Mila), nickname-able near-flawless Togetic and nickname-able flawless Dratini in the giveaway section? Assuming those second two are still nickname-able! If so, I'd like Dratino named Tsunami and the Togetic Brogetic. Are you guys sure you don't want anything for it? I'm happy to trade some a competitive Shinies for them. ;0

EDIT: Forgot I wanted to offer for Weekly Famitsu Banette as well! Anything would be fine so let me know. c:

Hello and welcome back RoadMart !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire are available and have been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokemon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

----

P.S. : Yeah the Pokemon you want should be nicknameable, don't worry about that. c: And don't feel compelled to give us anything of value in return, you may do so if you wish to though and we'll thank you for it. nwn

As for the Banette, I'm not sure I quite understood it all, are you telling us that you're okay with us asking for anything in return? :o And don't forget the special offer, too !

Have a nice day !

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Alrighties, thanks for telling me.

I think I'll go with your Rayquaza and Xerneas. We'll clone your Pokemon and let you know when they're ready. :)

Hello and welcome back RoadMart !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire are available and have been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokemon !

----

P.S. : Yeah the Pokemon you want should be nicknameable, don't worry about that. c: And don't feel compelled to give us anything of value in return, you may do so if you wish to though and we'll thank you for it. nwn

As for the Banette, I'm not sure I quite understood it all, are you telling us that you're okay with us asking for anything in return? :o And don't forget the special offer, too !

Have a nice day !

Alright, I just gotta clone the Xerneas too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back