• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Hey, I'm new to this thread so I was wondering, can I request a specific pokemon every week?

Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Eevee
    IVs : 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves : Wish
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Anticipation

And I was also wondering if you had access to a magic guard abra? If that's not asking to much.. btw loving what you're doing.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey, I'm new to this thread so I was wondering, can I request a specific pokemon every week?

Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Eevee
    IVs : 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves : Wish
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Anticipation

And I was also wondering if you had access to a magic guard abra? If that's not asking to much.. btw loving what you're doing.

Hello. :) Yes, that's correct. ^^

Your request has been noted down, I'll let you know when your pokemon's ready. As for the abra, yes I do.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Actually, you may also take the male one if you wish. :)

Hello to both of you.

Your requests have been noted down, I'll let you know when your Pokemon are ready. :)

Thank you for such a fast reply! Just so you know, my name on pokemon y is Jordan. I've already added your friend code. Not sure how you run giving the pokemon but thank you!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thank you for such a fast reply! Just so you know, my name on pokemon y is Jordan. I've already added your friend code. Not sure how you run giving the pokemon but thank you!

Well, your Bulbasaur's ready. :) Just PM me your FC or reply here if it's okay with you so I can add you back and trade your Pokemon !

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
  • Hello! I'm just posting to let you know I've sent a VM to you with my credentials! After we've done our trade, I'll delete this post so it isn't spam xD !

Thanks again for all of this :D , I will be sure to give you a review afterwards!

EDIT: Cannot stress enough how happy you've made me! Thank you so much! I am definitely leaving a good review for you!

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello! I'm just posting to let you know I've sent a VM to you with my credentials! After we've done our trade, I'll delete this post so it isn't spam xD !

Thanks again for all of this :D , I will be sure to give you a review afterwards!

EDIT: Cannot stress enough how happy you've made me! Thank you so much! I am definitely leaving a good review for you!

You're welcome, Captain. :) And thanks in advance for the review ! ^^

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Well hello there. If possible could I get a :

Section : Breeding Box
    Pokemon : Larvesta nicknamed Tacos.
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31.
    Egg Moves : nope.
    Pokeball : Doesn't matter.
    Nature : Bold.
    Ability : Flame Body.

My FC is 3582–9295–4013 and IGN is Ayuj,

Here I come
    Pokemon : Trapinch
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Bug Bite
    Pokeball : Luxury Ball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Hyper Cutter
    Gender (external) : Male

Hello ! Your Pokemon are ready and you may pick them up whenever you see me online in-game or just VM/PM me when you see me on PC when you are ready ! (I will add your FC, Chocolate :) )

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Before we trade,I want add 2 more Pokemon request from your immediately tradeable section,I want the male HA Froakie and that male Piplup too,is that okay?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back