• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi Cakesu, here's my request below and thank you very much :)

Section: Breeding Box (Box 3)
    Pokemon: Meditite
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves : Drain Punch - Ice Punch - Psycho Cut
    Pokeball: N/A
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Pure Power

Section : New Arrivals
    Pokemon : Kangaskhan
    IVs : ( 31/31/31/x/31/31 )
    Egg Moves : n/a
    Pokeball : n/a
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Scrappy

Yeah, I hope I did this right. Honestly you don't have to breed it the whole way for me, if you have any 3-4 iv throwaways from breeding it originally, I'll just take one of those and breed it myself. Thanks for what you're doing though, seems like a lot of time invested into making others happy :).

Your Pokemon are ready ! Please PM/VM me your Friend Code whenever you see me online on PC and when you're ready to trade, thanks !

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Spoiler:

I am interested in taking these :)
    Would you have a Bagon by any chance too?

Thanks!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I am interested in taking these :)
    Would you have a Bagon by any chance too?

Thanks!

Alrighty, you can have them. :)

And I do but I wasn't planning on putting it in my New arrivals section yet, since I still have to sort this section out. I can breed you one though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Alrighty, you can have them. :)

And I do but I wasn't planning on putting it in my New arrivals section yet, since I still have to sort this section out. I can breed you one though.

Okay take your time and ill take all 4 of those when you are ready!
    In no hurry :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Okay take your time and ill take all 4 of those when you are ready!
    In no hurry :)

I would love to be bred a Jolly Moxie Pinsir is possible. Please and thank you

Could I possibly get a Technician Breloom? I don't have Friend Safari yet.

Yes.
    Because i am wanting it to be in my ot and everything.

Your Pokemon are ready ! VM/PM me your FC whenever you see me online and when you're ready to trade, thanks ! c:

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Your service is absolutely amazing!! Thanks so much for doing all of this, it really is so generous :D

I couldn't tell if there was a limit on requests for your 'Immediately Tradeable' box, but would I be able to rescue the Scyther and Larvesta?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Your service is absolutely amazing!! Thanks so much for doing all of this, it really is so generous :D

I couldn't tell if there was a limit on requests for your 'Immediately Tradeable' box, but would I be able to rescue the Scyther and Larvesta?

Hello ! ^w^

Thanks ! I just like helping others out when I can. :)

There's no limit as to how many pokemon you can take from my IT section, as long as I have some available ! And I'm terribly sorry ! Mukkamoto has asked for the Scyther before you D: and that was the only one I had in stock. >.< You may still request one to be bred if you can wait though. :3

As for the Larvesta, sure you can have it !

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    No worries! I didn't see the reserved sign :P I wasn't sure how many could be asked for. In that case, would I be able to snag the Larvesta and also the Super Luck Absol?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    No worries! I didn't see the reserved sign :P I wasn't sure how many could be asked for. In that case, would I be able to snag the Larvesta and also the Super Luck Absol?

No, no! It's my fault, I assumed no one would ask for anything for a little while and I was too lazy to write it there so I just wrote it when you asked for one. x_x I apologize ! D:

And sure you can ! I'll be available to trade later today, if we're both still online by then I'll send you a VM to let you know I'm ready to trade !

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    No, no! It's all good ;) It's 12.40am for me now, so I'll be heading off to bed pretty soon and won't be on for another 8 hours. Would that be a convenient time for you?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    No, no! It's all good ;) It's 12.40am for me now, so I'll be heading off to bed pretty soon and won't be on for another 8 hours. Would that be a convenient time for you?

Alright ! ^w^

And whoa... I don't think I'll be online in 8 hours from now though xD I know I can be online from 10 am to 11 pm my time though ! But it'll be midnight for me by then and I very rarely stay online past 11:30 pm x.x Sorry if I made you stay on longer though ! Sleep tight !

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    That's definitely understandable :P I can be on at 11pm-12am my time tomorrow, if that's convenient for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back