• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Hey cakesu, it's been a bit since my bulbasaur request.
    Got a new request:
    Ditto
    HA imposter

If you have one id love it

Hello. :)

Your Ditto's ready ! (You may also drop your FC again, don't know if I still have you in there since I had to make space >_<')

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hello! I'm just wondering if you have any Banette/Shuppet that I could have for Dex purposes? I don't really have anything to offer though..

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello! I'm just wondering if you have any Banette/Shuppet that I could have for Dex purposes? I don't really have anything to offer though..

Hello Gulpin.

I may be able to breed one for you. Just drop your FC here I'll have it done in a bit today since it's an easy request.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hey Cakesu, I was wondering, can I take back my Spritzee request and change it to a Swinub instead?

Spoiler:

If you can't change it, it's fine, I'll still take the Spritzee :) Although if you're willing to change my request to the Swinub above, I can give you a shiny Minccino for it lol

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu, I was wondering, can I take back my Spritzee request and change it to a Swinub instead?

Spoiler:

If you can't change it, it's fine, I'll still take the Spritzee :) Although if you're willing to change my request to the Swinub above, I can give you a shiny Minccino for it lol

Hello there. :)

Sure you can, it's okay as long as I haven't started working on it. There's no need to give me a shiny 'mon though xD but that's all up to you anyway. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    I dont need a shiny but could do me a favor and breed me a timid 6iv heliolisk with dry skin ability? As I only have 1 more sun stone and want to use it for a shiny 5-6 iv helioptile that i breed in the near future. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I dont need a shiny but could do me a favor and breed me a timid 6iv heliolisk with dry skin ability? As I only have 1 more sun stone and want to use it for a shiny 5-6 iv helioptile that i breed in the near future. Thanks!!

Hello again there.

I am not currently taking requests at the moment, my breeding section is closed. You may ask again at a later time when I reopen it. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back